Part 48

#画家好看#登上了微博热搜榜, from the initial twelve or thirteen, to the heat fermentation into the top five. Weibo host @ the original source of the video, The original owner's initial tens of thousands of likes went through Weibo hot traffic, and finally there were hundreds of thousands of likes. Where do you want to see, will the painter's little brother be in the comments and so on.

The original owner showed Yuncheng in a video, and replied to the message that it was a painting workshop in the Yuncheng Art District, and the painter's little brother was young and good-looking and great, and the deputy mayor was also in Balabala when the ribbon was cut at the opening, and his words unintentionally raised Kang Yan's identity.

And there are already many fans on Weibo who have found out that the little brother of the beauty painter in the prosperous era is really Kang Yan.

Kang Yan has a lot of Weibo fans, and the frequency of updates in the past five years is all some paintings or Duan Kangbao's funny videos and photos, as well as hanging out with Duan Qifeng, but the photos are all taken of Duan Qifeng's back. At the beginning, some netizens questioned how Kang Yan's poor character was set up for luxury travel and famous brands, and some people suspected that the relationship between Kang Yan and Duan Qifeng was ulterior, Kang Yan never responded, In the past five years, Weibo fans have risen to one million, and no one in the comment area has mentioned these after a long time.

But now Kang Yan is on the hot search on Weibo again, and Kang Yan's confident and melancholy temperament in the video can't help but attract the attention of netizens, and there is a more dazzling appearance than in the past. Many netizens went to Kang Yan's Weibo and left messages saying that Kang Yan is really the pride of the sky, born in Rome and the like.

The former black is now active, popularizing Kang Yan's past 'black material' one by one, such as Kang Yan's parents died early and were poor, such as the tall man's back is Kang Yan's gold owner, etc., and some people mysteriously say that Kang Yan's gold master is the top giant in China and lives in the original Yihe book.

Originally, this kind of popularity will drop after a while, after all, Kang Yan is not a star and has no team to maintain the popularity, but as a result, the 'black material' is sprinkled, and there is a mysterious hint that the back is Duan Qifeng, and netizens eat melons non-stop.

There is no shortage of corrupt girls on the Internet, I watched and watched it again and again, and finally made up a love for the world, which was moving.

Someone left a message saying that the two were not married, why was Kang Yan adopted? Can't it be two people in love? Why is one party's high status is to be supported and so on, and it has gained a lot of support. The bottom row and comments said that watching the video, Kang Yan really loves the big guy, and there are two backs about the big guy on Weibo, but you can see that Kang Yan likes and is happy between the lines.

Where is a money transaction like this, it is clearly a love.

Although the two seem to have broken up now, it's a pity that I want to go and see the painting.

1, I want to see that "Shadow".

Seeing the painting from the video, you can feel the irrepressible joy and youthfulness of the first love, woo a little moved, the painter in the video said that he would not forget the other party, so sadistic.

Call the big guy, did the big guy see the hot search? A blood book, please sprinkle sugar quickly.

Identification number.

  ......

At this time, Duan Qifeng was in France, and Lao Kai and Xiaoliu also followed. A few days ago, Duan Qifeng received news that Yan Yan's paintings were displayed for sale in an art exhibition in France, and when Duan Qifeng heard that the paintings had been bought, he only found the identity of the painting's agent, Bert Martin.