Part 41

Kang Yan and Duan Qifeng stayed in L City for ten days. On the day he left, Lao Kai answered a phone call, I don't know what the other party said on the phone, Lao Kai hummed a few times, and hung up the phone with an indescribable expression.

"Boss, Mr. Xiaokang's aunt called, I don't know where to get my phone number." Old Kai was impressed by this shrew. In fact, you can also think of it, during this time, he was in charge of repairing houses in the village, and he contacted the village chief to repair roads, and his phone number should have been obtained from the village chief.

When Kang Yan heard this, she said in a wary tone: "What did Auntie say?"

Duan Qifeng looked at the child's appearance as if he was facing a great enemy, and wanted to laugh. Lao Kai saw that the boss didn't speak, and conveyed what he heard on the phone just now: "Ms. Wang said that she hadn't seen Mr. Xiaokang for a long time, and asked the boss when he would return to the village."

Wang Cuiping said that she wanted Kang Yan, but what she asked was Duan Qifeng's whereabouts.

Kang Yan thought of it all of a sudden, and said, "Uncle, aunt should have something to ask you for help."

"Hmm." Duan Qifeng also understood, and asked the child: "Do you want your uncle to help?"

Kang Yan muttered a dirty word in a low voice: "Help a fart." Duan Qifeng heard it, and pinched Kang Yan's cheek with a smile, so that he didn't say that he couldn't swear, Duan Qifeng felt that the child was too well-behaved, and the boy still had to be a little bloody.

"Uncle, there's nothing good about Auntie, let's go. I'm homesick too. Kang Yan said.

The patience of Duan Qifeng in this world has been given to Kang Yan, and others have not been treated like this. If Kang Aijun's family is good to Kang Yan, Duan Qifeng can still love Wu and Wu, forget it now.

Without delaying the trip, the four of them flew back to Beijing directly.

Liunan town.

Wang Cuiping chattered: "Don't worry, Kang Yan doesn't dare not agree, we paid him to go to Beijing to live a good life, otherwise he won't be able to live a good life."

Kang Ling looked unwilling, sat on the sofa and didn't say a word, she didn't expect to beg Kang Yan, she couldn't help but say, "What if he doesn't want to?"

"Mom thinks of a way, just a little thing, and it doesn't cost him anything. But the Duan Qifeng you are talking about is from the Duan Group? It's really not a long sight, so Kang Yan took this way. Lingling, we have to enter the Duan clan? So the group is so good?"

Kang Ling thought of the humiliation of interviewing Duan's after graduation, and held her breath, she had to go in and let the dog-eyed HR take a look.

"Duan's is the leader of domestic enterprises, with good benefits and good treatment, and he also trains people, and he can choose any company when he goes in for a year or two, and I want to enter Duan's." When Kang Ling said this, he didn't want to admit it, his tone was full of jealousy, and said: "The Duan Qifeng that Kang Yan followed should be the boss of the Duan family, and a classmate of mine in college was invited by Kang Yan to go to the Duan family's villa."

"What? Living in the Summer Palace? Summer PalaceI know that the emperor's summer vacation Zhuangzi has been played in TV dramas. Wang Cuiping was speechless.

Kang Ling was even more annoyed and corrected: "The original Summer Palace is not the Summer Palace. She didn't know the original Yihe before, or Wang Qing sent a photo of her roommate to popularize it, Kang Ling remembered the yin and yang weird voice of her roommate when it was popularized, and she was annoyed, annoyed and unwilling.