Part 18

"Kangkang, do you like it? I've got you covered with this. Gao Mengmeng rubbed her waist and said.

Kang Yan hurriedly said: "No need, this is so expensive." "It's just that three of them were broken, Mengmeng wants to give him this set, and Kang Yan listened to the painting classmates who discussed the price of the paint brand for half a month, and knew that this was so expensive.

"Then these three will be sent to you, and I won't be able to use them if they are broken anyway." Gao Mengmeng didn't care about this, and limped down in the chair.

Kang Yan didn't shirk and said thank you. First help Gao Mengmeng clean up the paint on the table, wipe the other good paint boxes with wet paper towels, dye some of the paint that came out of the three branches, and then put it into Gao Mengmeng's backpack, while saying: "If you fall hard and ask for leave to see a doctor, don't bear it."

"My waist hit the bag, I should have pushed into the box inside, and now my back really hurts." Gao Mengmeng wrinkled her face in pain, saw that Kang Yan helped her clean up, and said, "Kang Kang, you are really beautiful and kind, if I were a man, I would definitely chase you."

Kang Yan: ???

"Haha." Gao Mengmeng saw Kang Yan's question mark, and explained with a smile: "Our gender is not suitable, just be buddies."

Kang Yan and Gao Mengmeng are friends, they didn't think about men and women, they didn't dwell on this topic anymore, and said, "I'll help you downstairs."

"No, you help me get the bag, I'll call a car to go to the hospital, and ask the teacher for leave by the way." Gao Mengmeng didn't take it lightly, and thought of something and said: "The bag is very heavy, can you Kangkang?" Then I saw Kang Yan easily pick it up. Gao Mengmeng was surprised, but she didn't expect Kangkang's thin and small strength to be quite big, "My new set, connected to the drawing board, is almost more than ten pounds."

"I used to do farm work, so I had the strength." Kang Yan felt okay.

Xiao Liu was waiting on the first floor, playing a game in his hand, and when he saw Kang Yan and Gao Mengmeng coming out, he took the lead in taking the bag in Kang Yan's hand and asked, "What's wrong?" Are you two going to skip class to play? "Excited.

"Meng Meng fell, I sent her downstairs." Kang Yan said.

Xiaoliu sighed, the two of them sent Gao Mengmeng to the car together, and when they came back to class, Kang Yan hurriedly ran upstairs. Xiao Liu looked at Kang Yan's hurried back, sitting on the chair and in no mood to play games, he didn't know what to think.

Classes are finished in the afternoon.

Kang Yan carried a schoolbag on her back, holding three broken paints in her hands, and cherished them with wet wipes for fear of drying them out, Beijing's heating was too sufficient. Xiao Liu was curious by Kang Yan's cautious look, and asked, "What in your hand?" Such a baby. 

"The paint that Meng Meng gave me, you see the color is beautiful." Kang Yan seemed to be holding a newborn cub, uncovered the wet tissue for Xiaoliu to see, and asked, "Is it good-looking?"

Xiaoliu is a straight man of steel, and said casually: "It's red, green, and yellow, nothing special." 

"It's different, this green color is darker and shiny, the red highlights are more pink, and the yellow is orange......" Kang Yan also doesn't know the professional name of art pigment color, in his understanding.

There is still no difference in how Xiao Liu looks at it, but he nodded and said, "You are right, it seems that there are some differences." He put Kang Yan's schoolbag on the back.