Part 28

The cram school is a small class, there are not many people, and there are not so many rights and wrongs, but Kang Yan was more invisible and transparent in the class before, except for Gao Mengmeng, who took the initiative to play with Kang Yan, everyone else was quite estranged. At first, I was curious about Kang Yan, a Weibo Internet celebrity, and I also chatted behind my back, but after being scolded by Gao Mengmeng, I wouldn't find myself bored talking to Kang Yan.

As a result, after wearing women's clothes this time, the atmosphere in the class was much more lively, and other people's attitudes towards Kang Yan also changed.

La Kang Yan joined the group in the class, and would talk to Kang Yan in private, and ask Kang Yan about any activities.

Sun Bin and Feng Yujing even became buddies with Kang Yan. After class, a few boys surrounded Kang Yan, and even Gao Mengmeng, the old hen who guarded the cubs, couldn't squeeze in, and only heard everyone talking to Kang Yan.

"Kangkang, do you have any sisters in your family?"

This is the question that Kang Yan is asked the most today. Kang Yan replied honestly as usual, he did have a cousin Kang Ling, but after everyone asked, they learned that Kang Ling was not like him, and several boys were disappointed.

"Can I post on Weibo and WeChat circles?"

This is to show off. There are beauties that cannot be enjoyed exclusively.

Kang Yan didn't care about this, nodded indifferently and said, "Whatever you want, it's okay."

"You're not afraid of black history at all, are you?" Feng Yujing has been covering his classmates and not letting his classmates send his 'beautiful photos', which will see Kang Yan's frank appearance, and admire: "Kang Kang, enough for the gentlemen."

The others coaxed and said: "Yujing, Kang Kang is willing, you are still hiding, can you send it?" He asked Sun Bin again.

"Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa." Sun Bin saw that Kang Yan agreed, of course he wanted to accompany Kang Kang. When Feng Yujing heard this, he couldn't help it, so he hugged Sun Bin and surrounded Kang Yan, and said, "Come on, come on, take a group photo of the three beauties in our cram school, it's a rare opportunity."

Everyone laughed and laughed, but they really took a lot of pictures.

After this incident, the cohesion of the class is much better, it used to be a cram school that was put together temporarily, everyone is a scumbag, mixed with the days, anyway, their families have arranged a way out, and now they have suddenly changed the style of painting, usually what will not be willing to ask Kang Yan, Kang Yan will not be stingy, a few people who will not discuss together, and the east and west sentences can really come up with answers.

The learning atmosphere of the cram school suddenly became stronger.

In the blink of an eye in April, the grass grows and the warbler flies, and the spring is strong.

However, it rained for two days in Beijing, and the air was damp and dry. On this day, Kang Yan had dinner with Duan Qifeng, and when she arrived in the living room to chat, she looked at the light rain outside, her mood was a little low, and she said, "Uncle, the day after tomorrow is the Qingming Festival, I want to go back to my hometown."

Mom, mother, grandparents left him one after another, and the Qingming Festival is over, Kang Yan wants to go back to her hometown to burn paper money for her relatives.

"It's Qingming Day." Duan Qifeng looked at Kang Yan, who was depressed all of a sudden, reached out and took the child into his arms and patted it, saying, "Uncle will accompany you back."