Part 11

Thirty in the morning.

In the captain's office on the second floor, the captain handed the brewed tea to Fan Siming, and said with a smile: "You taste it, this is my new Tieguanyin." Fan Siming took a sip with a look of disgust, and said directly: "I'll give you some good ones another day, what kind of good tea is this."

"Then of course I can't compare with you, thank you Fan Shao." The captain smiled, didn't mind Fan Siming not giving face at all, and said: "Fan Shao, it's not a big deal, let him sit on the cold bench for one night, and the next day he can negotiate privately."

Fan Siming nodded, he knew that this matter was easy to solve, that slut had no relatives, no reason, no power and no power in Beijing, pinching Kang Yan to death was like pinching an ant to death, and when the time came, he would have a way to kill him.

"That's fine, when he comes out, I'm slowly tossing him little by little." Fan Siming spoke very arrogantly, without the slightest scruple about the captain next to him.

The captain didn't hear it, civil disputes over damage to property, in his jurisdiction, can negotiate a big matter and turn it into a small one, even if he sues that kid, just Fan Siming's family's money, is that kid still able to send Fan Siming into the bureau? It's better to endure it like this now, the young man is angry, and now he is angry, and in the end, he knows that his arms still can't reach his thighs.

What did Fan Siming do in the future, he went overboard, Beijing City is so big, he will always kick the iron plate, and it will not be something he can manage at that time, so he doesn't have to take any responsibility.

Kill two birds with one stone, no one can be offended, just right.

"Come and have tea."

The three of them were drinking tea, and the head of the department was also there, but he was left to the side from beginning to end, and no one paid attention to him.

The door was pushed open.

The captain was talking to Fan Siming with his back to the door, and when he heard the movement, he didn't turn his head back and said, "What's the matter that you came in and didn't knock on the door?"

"Feng Ju, you look good, you don't feel embarrassed when you drink tea." The director didn't have time to reprimand the captain.

The captain in the room was stunned when he heard Feng Ju's name, and quickly reacted and stood up and went over to greet him, "Hello Feng Ju, why are you here?" Fan Shao is very good here, it is a simple civil dispute, and it can be negotiated in private."

On the sofa, Fan Siming looked at the person who came in puzzlement, who found this Feng Bureau? When I came to trouble Kang Yan, a brother said that he knew someone at the police station, but he didn't expect it to be the captain of the police station. enough to give him face.

Feng Ju glanced at the house and didn't find the person he was looking for, and scolded with a blue face: "What are you doing?" That's how you work? What about the victims?"

Instant silence.

The captain didn't go around the bend in his head, and stammered: "Victim, victim? Isn't it Fan Shao? Here's it."

"That's how you do things? Black and white upside down nonsense. Feng Ju pointed to the captain, "You, you can't tell who is the victim of the case that you reported?" How do you do work, do you want to work anymore?"

The director secretly scolded this grandson for finding him thunder, and he didn't want to help him at all, so he asked on the side: "What about Kang Yan?"