Part 6

"Can you stand up?"

Duan Qifeng's voice was cold and he didn't have any emotion, even if he thought that his tone was gentle, it sounded very harsh to Kang Yan. Under the influence of the drug, Kang Yan's face was still red, and under Duan Qifeng's gaze, she subconsciously nodded, walked down the hospital bed, her legs were weak and she almost fell, and she was put up by Duan Qifeng's arm.

"Be strong." Duan Qifeng's tone was not very good, and he said coldly: "Tell the truth to me in the future."

Kang Yan was a little afraid of Duan Qifeng, this fear was different from being afraid of Fan Siming, the latter was disgusting but he was cowardly and couldn't resist, and the former Kang Yan hadn't yet identified what it was.

Duan Qifeng didn't care what Kang Yan thought, he listened to the doctor's advice and hugged Kang Yan to the bathroom.

The doctor said it was best to vent out.

That's do-it-yourself.

Kang Yan was thin and small, and Duan Qifeng carried it with one hand as if he was carrying a child, without any effort. When he arrived at the bathroom, Duan Qifeng looked at Kang Yan's stupid and slow move, frowned slightly, and said, "You want me to help?"

"W-What?"

Duan Qifeng pays attention to efficiency, does not like to move his tongue, although Kang Yan is different from others and slightly special, but the principle of doing things has not changed, one hand around Kang Yan's waist, and the other hand directly unties Kang Yan's pants.

Kang Yan just figured out what Duan Qifeng's help meant, a big hand on his waist pants, his face was very red, he didn't think about covering his hands, he touched Duan Qifeng's hand, and quickly let go, saying, "I, I'll just come by myself."

"You can?"

Kang Yan nodded like pounding garlic, Duan Qifeng didn't force it, he helped people, his face was cold, and he said condescendingly: "Let's get it."

  ......

Kang Yan didn't move for a long time, the flush on her face spread to her neck, and the whole person was about to burn, ashamed.

Duan Qifeng couldn't stand such a grind, if he had been put under his hands, he would have been fried a long time ago. But the person in his arms was not a subordinate, Duan Qifeng restrained his impatience, looked at Kang Yan's thin face, and thought of something, and the last bit of impatience disappeared.

"Won't? I teach you."

"Yes." Kang Yan covered his pants, and the other party was a good person who rescued him to the hospital, so he suppressed the shame in his heart, looked up and said honestly: "I'm embarrassed to ...... in front of you"

Duan Qifeng was silent for a second, he didn't expect this reason.

"Can you do it alone?"

"Yes." Kang Yan almost swore a guarantee.

Duan Qifeng let go of his hand, turned around and went out, and closed the door.

In the bathroom, Kang Yan breathed a sigh of relief, lowered her head and untied her pants in shame, and felt embarrassed when she put her hands on it, because of the ridicule she had been made for the first time.

Kang Yan developed late, other boys had impulses in junior high school, Kang Yan had the impulse in her sophomore year of high school, her pants were slimy when she woke up, the weather was hot in summer, and the ventilation in the small room was not good, Kang Yan also took health classes, she knew what was going on, and she had been worried that he was sick before, because her classmates had experience, and now she is better. He just breathed a sigh of relief, and then sneaked to wash his underwear, only to come back when his aunt was guarding him at the door.