Part 54

The old thing is so uncomfortable.

Kang Yan stopped crying, but she still couldn't stop thinking about it, and the more she thought about it, the more uncomfortable she became, and she panicked, and her face turned white after a while. The child's appearance, where did Duan Qifeng dare to go out to Wang Lige's apartment, poured hot milk to coax the child to drink, laughed and gossiped, and after a while, Kang Yan was a little sleepy and wanted to sleep, but before going to bed, he held Duan Qifeng's hand tightly and did not let go.

"Uncle is here, not going anywhere." Duan Qifeng patted the child's shoulder.

Kang Yan's frowning brows slowly loosened, and she slept a little peacefully. Duan Qifeng didn't leave either, and stayed with Kang Yan.

The sleep time was not long, it was very short, Kang Yan woke up, and when she saw that Duan Qifeng was still by the bedside, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong?"

"I had a dream." Kang Yan didn't say any dreams, sweating, and holding Duan Qifeng's hand tightly.

Duan Qifeng touched Kang Yan's head, the child didn't say that he also knew what he dreamed of, it must have been the kidnapping he said in the morning. Duan Qifeng hugged Kang Yan a little distracted, thinking of the sixteen-year-old him, he turned his head and kissed the child, and said with a smile: "With you by my side, I am not afraid of sixteen-year-olds." Maybe, it was because Yanyan was worried about me that I would pick up a life from that time. "

"Are you kidding?" Kang Yan looked at Duan Qifeng in a daze and said, "You have a bigger brain than me now."

Duan Qifeng hugged the child's smiling shoulders and trembled slightly, "Uncle has to keep up with Yan Yan's footsteps."

After a while, the atmosphere is better. Duan Qifeng helped the child wipe off his sweat and changed his clothes until it was time for lunch. During the meal, Kang Yan remembered that Duan Qifeng was originally going to Wang Lige's place this morning, but now he was delayed, swallowed the soup in his mouth, and said, "Uncle, did you tell your aunt?"

"After the afternoon, you don't have to worry about this, eat more." Duan Qifeng picked up vegetables for the child.

The two had eaten, and Kang Yan had only slept in the morning, so she would not be particularly sleepy, sitting on the sofa and watching TV. Duan Qifeng went out after changing his clothes, Kang Yan looked up and said, "Uncle, you bring Xiaoliu with you, I don't go out at home, Xiaoliu doesn't need to accompany me." 

Usually when he goes out, Duan Qifeng takes Lao Kai with him.

Duan Qifeng was stunned for a moment, saw the child's worried eyes, and said with a smile: "Listen to you, Lao Kai and Xiaoliu are with you, you have a good rest, call me if you feel uncomfortable, don't bear it."

"Got it."

Waiting for Duan Qifeng to leave, Kang Yan sat on the sofa, and the variety show stars on TV laughed, but he couldn't look at it and was a little distracted, and after a while, he thought of Uncle Duan who was kidnapped at the age of sixteen, how did he escape? Didn't get the ransom, did the kidnappers get angry, did they beat Duan Qifeng?

After a while, Kang Yan felt a little palpitations, so she was so bored that she didn't dare to think about it, so she leaned on the sofa and called the housekeeper. The housekeeper came over, saw that Kang Yan's face was as white as paper, and said busily: "Mr. Xiaokang, are you not feeling well?" I asked the driver to prepare the car to go to the hospital."

"Don't tell your uncle just yet." Kang Yan thought that it shouldn't be serious, and waited until she got to the hospital.

Soon the driver prepared the car, and the housekeeper helped Kang Yan into the car and accompanied him personally. It is not far from the villa to the hospital that he often goes to, and the road conditions are good, even so, when Kang Yan arrived at the hospital, he was in a cold sweat on his forehead, biting his lip tightly, and the housekeeper was also a little afraid when he saw this, so he sent Kang Yan to the doctor and immediately called Duan Qifeng.