Part 40

Duan Qifeng agreed quickly, but he was a little at a loss when he took a bath for Kang Yan.

Wrap your child's ankle first to prevent water from getting in.

Kang Yan sat obediently on the stool, and was a little embarrassed to face her uncle, cheering herself up and encouraging herself to be thick-skinned and cheer up, she took off her shirt calmly, only wore a vest, and said with red cheeks: "It's a little weird."

"What's weird?" Duan Qifeng asked.

"I'm going to strip naked, but my uncle is dressed neatly, and I'm a little embarrassed." Kang Yan Baba said.

Duan Qifeng touched the child's head, "Clever." But he took off his home clothes and left only a vest to accompany the children. Children are almost 20 years old, and it is natural for them to be shy. "Come, hold your uncle's arm, take off your pants."

Kang Yan's ears were red, but she was very obedient in her hands, holding her uncle's arm.

Both of them were a little rusty, but they were very cooperative. After taking off his pants, Kang Yan's back was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and Duan Qifeng also felt hot for no reason.

"Uncle, you also take off your pants, otherwise you will get wet in a while." Kang Yan stared at the obstructive pajama pants and slept.

Duan Qifeng didn't know why, he didn't agree, and said, "Okay, uncle will take a bath for you, don't move."

"Oh, okay." Kang Yan agreed obediently.

Then he was stripped of his vest by Duan Qifeng.

Kang Yan's skin is naturally white, with little hair, her figure is not particularly thin, her flesh and bones are even, Duan Qifeng reached out and accidentally touched it, and the skin of her tentacles was warm and delicate, like a piece of mutton fat jade. Duan Qifeng withdrew his hand and washed the child's hair first.

The height of the stool that Kang Yan was sitting on was facing Duan Qifeng's waist, and as soon as she lowered her head, she was facing Duan Qifeng's .

"Under the head, close your eyes, and don't put foam water in your eyes."

Uncle Duan's voice came from overhead.

Kang Yan lowered her head and looked at a certain place, hurriedly blushed and closed her eyes, and when she washed her head, she didn't sit firmly, hugged her uncle's waist, buried her head in it, and finally Duan Qifeng's pajama pants were also wet, and when Kang Yan opened her eyes and apologized, she saw Uncle Duan's wet pajama pants outlined somewhere.

It's huge.

Kang Yan hurriedly turned her head, but her ears were all red.

Duan Qifeng also said: "It's okay, Yan Yan is not nervous, uncle is supporting you." "

In a bath, Kang Yan obviously didn't do anything, but she felt so tired from washing. In the end, with a big red face, he was wrapped in a bath towel by his uncle, and his skin was crimson, Duan Qifeng was even wet, and he carried the child to the bed, and he also felt a little tired from taking a bath this time.

Kang Yan obediently rolled into the quilt and softly said thank you.

"Okay, sleep." Duan Qifeng secretly breathed a sigh of relief, he always felt that the temperature in the bathroom was too high just now, and he was a little strange.

Hurt muscles and bones for 100 days.

This bath is sweet torture, but no one opened their mouths to let Xiaoliu help take care of it. Later, Duan Qifeng took care of it easily, that is, every time he helped the child take a bath, his body temperature was also high, so he had to take a cold shower.