Part 21

"Going out to play?" Kang Yan was stunned.

Xiaoliu smiled and said: "This time thanks to you, the boss hasn't given himself a holiday for a long time, and now he actually goes out to play on a long vacation, haha, Lao Kai has not been treated with the boss for five years, and I can play with you for a month." "Although it is still work, the owner is more relaxed when he is on vacation.

"But it's about to be the New Year, aren't you going to celebrate the New Year at home?" Kang Yan didn't expect to suddenly decide to go out to play, he actually wanted to stay and paint.

"There are fifteen days left, some time to play, and the boss has no friends and relatives to leave in the New Year." Little Six Ways.

Kang Yan: "Uncle Duan doesn't have a family?" "He's been here for more than a month, and he hasn't heard Uncle Duan mention his parents.

Xiaoliu was a little embarrassed, and his professionalism made it difficult for him to talk about the boss's private affairs, but he was also friends with Kang Yan.

Kang Yan saw it and hurriedly waved her hand, "Needless to say."

Xiaoliu breathed a sigh of relief and said, "If you really want to know something, in fact, it's the fastest time to ask the boss, the boss loves you so much, he won't be angry with you."

"I don't ask." Kang Yan shook his head, his identity was embarrassing, and he shouldn't have asked this.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Duan Qian returned.

Kang Yan was painting in the studio, and there was a fruit bowl on the table in the middle, bananas, oranges, and a slightly not very good apple.

Teacher Jin sat by the window basking in the sun and drinking tea. Now once Kang Yan starts painting, Mr. Jin doesn't interrupt the guidance on the way, and usually waits for Kang Yan to finish painting before analyzing, and continues to let Kang Yan redraw after speaking.

This fruit plate Kang Yan has been painting for the second day.

The windows let in the warm winter sun, and the light was soft and bright, and the colors shining on the fruit bowl were shiny.

From static objects to portraits, Kang Yan learned this during this time, and the basic skills of perspective sketching did not fall behind. At this moment, Kang Yan is holding the pen, making a sound of brushing on the paper, his posture of holding the pen is very special, different from the general learning to draw, looking a little clumsy like a layman, but if you see Kang Yan's painting speed and the smooth and natural lines on the paper, you will not think so.

Teacher Jin taught Kang Yan traditional painting techniques, but did not go deeper, but wanted to tap Kang Yan's own potential.

Drawing skills are not so important, but the most important thing is to be unique and be able to draw good works that are infectious.

Duan Qifeng stood outside the door, and saw Kang Yan sitting there painting through the window, his expression was serious and relaxed, immersed in it, his eyes were shining, and the whole person was bathed in the winter sun, as if he would glow.

Seeing such Kang Yan, Duan Qifeng's cold face also eased a lot.

"Sir, my wife is calling." The butler stood at the door and said cautiously. Every time my husband's mother visited, he would be in a bad mood.

"Got it, you're busy." Duan Qifeng waved his hand in a gentle voice, and he didn't get angry anymore.

The phone in the living room was put aside, Duan Qifeng picked it up, and fed it. On the other end of the phone, Wang Lige said: "I just said that there is a suitable girl who asks if you can see it, I didn't say that I want to force you, just forget it if you don't want to."