Chapter 2

*Drug use*

{Reid's POV}

Once I get dressed, I pack some extra cloths and head out. "Hey it's me." I say into the phone "Reid! Haven't heard from you in a while!" He says "I need a fix." I say "Wow. I wasn't expecting that." He says "Shut the hell up Ethan and tell me what you got. I'm on my way to your place." I say "Hey chill out man. If you don't stay calm people will know something's up." Ethan says "Tell me what you got!" I say as I pull into the parking lot "I see you, come in and tell the lady at the front desk you're here to see me. Don't tell her you're an FBI agent." Ethan says "Ok." I say as I get out with my bag. "Uh I'm here to see Ethan James." I say once inside "Go right in." She say "Thanks." I say as I walk past her. I can feel her checking me out so I turn around and flash my ring. "I'm married." I say "Oh uh sorry." She says "Yeah." I say as I knock on the door "Hey Max! Nice to see you again!" Ethan says. We always go by an allis when we meet in public. "Hey man!" I say as we want in his apartment "Ok what you got." I say "Dilaudid." He says as he pulls 4 containers from his pocket "You don't have anything- not so addicting?" I say "This is all I got man. Take it or leave it." He says "I'll take two." I say as he hands them to me. I hesitate because I remember what JJ always said to me 'You're strong you can do it. You don't need it.' "Shut up JJ" I think to myself as I sit in the chair and fill the syringe then put it in my arm. I wince at the sting but after a minuet it goes away and before I know it, I'm passed out on his couch.

{Sandy's POV}

"Spencer we're back!" I say as we walk in the house. Something wrong. It's too quite. "Spencer?" "Where's daddy?" Mason asked "Spencer!" I say "Watch your brother." I say to Henry "Spencer!" I walk into his room and see a note typed to the pillow 'Sandy, I went to see an old friend. I may be out of touch for a few days. If you need help with the kids, call the nanny. Tell the kids I love them.' I should have trusted my gut. I knew something was wrong and I ignored it! How am I supposed to tell the kids their dad is gone for a few days?! "Grandma? Where's daddy?" Henry asked as I walk back down stairs "Uh well daddy had to go on a work trip." I say as I sit next to them on the couch "Is he on a case?" He asked "No he just had to go do some paper work." I say "Ok." Henry says just before falling asleep. I always remember JJ would say that had to do a lot of paper work and everyone would give Spencer almost all of theirs so he could get it done quicker. I really hope he doesn't mess around and hurt these kids. I may not be his actual mother but I am Henry and Mason's grandmother and if Spencer does something stupid I won't hesitate to put him back in line.