Chapter 29

{JJ's POV}

"I can wait to meet her!" Spence says as we drive to get Meg which makes me smile "And don't worry she knows about you and the kids. I showed her pictures everyday, she knows all your names. Mason, Henry, daddy, grandma, uncle Derek, uncle Aaron, auntie Garcia, aunt Emily, and grandma Blake and grandpa Rossi." I say "Do they know you call them grandma and grandpa?" Spence says with a smile "Shh. It's a secret." I say as he laughs "I missed that." I think, or so I thought. "Missed what?" Spence says "That laugh of yours. It's cute." I say as he laughs again, this time the creases by his eyes showing making me smile "I do I love it!" I say "I believe you." He says as he touches my hand. It's been so long since he's done that. "We're here." I say as I smile "Let's go meet your daughter."

{Reid's POV}

JJ and I walk hand in hand, into the daycare Meg was at. When we walk in I see a little girl start running up to us then yelling "Mommy daddy!" "Is this her?" I ask JJ before bending down "This is her. Hey princess!" JJ say as we bend down to her height "Daddy!!!" She says as she hugs me. I shut my eyes and I hug her and tears run down my cheeks "Daddy. It's daddy. I'm here baby girl. I'm here."

{JJ's POV}

I'm not going to lie, seeing Spence meet Meghan for the first time, and seeing him cry when she called him daddy, make me cry. "I'll gather her stuff." The woman who I've been staying with says as she goes to Meghan's room to get our stuff "Here you go." "Thank you." I say as Spence stands up holding Meghan "Let's go home." Spence says as he raps both arms around his baby girl's little body "Let's go home." I say smiling