Chapter 43

{JJ's POV}

I drove straight home. I didn't stop anywhere. I didn't want to. I wanted to get home before Spence so I could get his stuff packed. I get home and park, then go in. I accidentally slammed the door on the way in. My mom and the kids were downstairs. "JJ what's-" my mom says as I storm upstairs "If Spence comes, tell him to get his shit." I say as I get a a bag and stuff his cloths in it "JJ what are you talking about?" My mom asked as she came in the room "Be told me it's my fault I lift, he's controlling my life, we said to my face, that if I hadn't of left he wouldn't be in this mess. He said he wouldn't be in this mess! Not us! Him! He's selfish, he's an asshole, he never thinks about these kids, he's saying that I took his kid away when I left, he's blaming me for leaving, but most of all.. He's an egotistical son of a bitch who can't think about anyone but himself." I say to my mom "JJ?!" I hear Spence yell "Perfect timing." I say as I smile and pick up his bag "JJ don't-" my mom says as i go down stairs, ignoring everything she's saying "What." I say to Spence "JJ look I'm sorry but-" He says as I cut him off "I don't care." I say "JJ just let me apologize." Spence says "No." I say. This is it. It's time to end it for good.

{Reid's POV}

"JJ just let me say something!" I say "I don't want to hear it." JJ says "I'm sorry for yelling at you but I'm not apologizing for what I said. I meant it. It would of been easier if you told me what was going on instead if leaving. But you didn't." I say "Get your shit and get out." JJ says "No I live here." I say as I, like an idiot, step closer to her "No you don't. Not anymore." JJ says "The hell I don't." I say "Get out." JJ says "No." I say "Get out!" JJ yells as she throws a bag at me, probably full of my stuff "Oh and take this too!" She yells as she puts her hands up showing the drugs and syringe in them. How did she find them?! "Get these out of this house and away from those kids!" "JJ-" I say "No! Get out!" JJ yells "JJ-" I say softly "Get out! Get out get out get out!!!!" She says ask pick up my bags and the drugs from her hand and leave. I don't even bother to do anything else. The kids were crying and I didn't even say goodbye to them. I guess we're really over this time.