Chapter 42

*Language*

{JJ's POV}

Yes I'm mad at Spence! Why wouldn't I be! I haven't changed a bit since I've left! If anything I've become more confident! Before I left Spence would always handled my mom, but now I have to! I can't just let him do everything in my life! "Jennifer wait!" I hear Spence yell as I walk out of the room "Jennifer!" "Leave me alone!" I yell back as I continue walking around the pool "Why?! I didn't do anything to you!" Spence yells back making me turn around to face him "Didn't do anything to me?! Seriously?! Are you kidding me! You're controlling my life!" I yell "How the hell am I controlling your life?! You disappeared with my kid! You're the one who thinks you can just come back and everything be ok! You're the one that's been gone for a year and a half!" He yells as I get closer to him "Do you fucking dare! You know why I had to leave! I didn't have a choice! And I just didn't take your kid! I had our daughter by my self! I raised her by my self! I put up with a stalker who was planing to kill all of us by my self! How the hell is that any of my fault! I didn't have a fucking choice!" I yell back "Oh bullshit! You did have a choice! You could of told me! You could of told me and we could have moved! We could have went to a safe house! We could have done anything! But no! You ran off and had my kid without telling me! You did have a choice Jennifer! But no you chose to do what selfish little Jennifer wanted!" He yells "You asshole!" I yell as I push him into the pool. I don't even wait for him to get to the surface. I just left. Maybe this time, for good.

{Reid's POV}

By the time I surfaced JJ must have left, I don't see her anywhere. The team came rushing out of the house to help me out of the pool. Rossi handed me some towels and I dried off the best I could and left. I'm soaking wet, I'm cold, but most of all, I'm scared. I'm scared of losing JJ.. Again. She's right, I have gotten more confident. That might be a bad thing because I just speak my true opinion fully now, but I meant that I said. JJ could of just told me and we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. We've had fights before but this one.. I think it might just cost us our marriage.