Chapter 3

*The next day*

{Reid's POV}

After the affects have warn off I decide to head home. I put the drugs in my bag so Sandy or the kids wouldn't see them and say anything. I pulled into the drive way and braced myself for the mouthful I'm about to get from Sandy. I get out of the car and head to the door. I take a deep breath as I open the door. "Daddy!" Mason yells as he and Henry coming running up to me "Hey guys." I say bending down to their height "I missed you." Henry says hugging me which makes him hit my arm. I slightly winch at the pain and Sandy notices. 'Shit. Not now Sandy.' I think to myself "Henry why don't you take Mason upstairs and you guys go play?" Sandy says "Ok." Henry says as he takes Mason's hand and leads him up the stairs. Once they're in their room and the door is closed we start talking. After the whole Henry kidnapped thing JJ and I removed the stain glass windows and put in bullet proof glass in so it couldn't happen again. "Spencer-" Sandy says as she walks over to the couch "Listen Sandy I went to see a friend, end of story ok." I say "Spencer I'm just worried about you. You're not eating, you're not sleeping, when you do you start screaming about JJ. I get it Spencer. You're not the only one who lost her. We're all handling it differently I get that, but I don't want you going and doing something JJ wouldn't like." Sandy says. I knew I was going to say something rude so I just bit my lip hard. "I'm not Sandy. You don't have to worry about me." I say getting up "What happened to your arm?" Sandy said standing up to face me. I froze in my tracks when she said it. "I got a tattoo." I say. Damn it! Why did I say that! "You did what?!" She says "I got a tattoo. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to check on my kids." I say going up stairs. Why the hell did I say I got a tattoo?! I'm so screwed.

{Sandy's POV}

Why would Spencer get a tattoo?! If he did what is it of? He better not be doing anything he's not supposed to. I trust Spencer I really do, but he's lying about something and I'm not going to stop until I know what it is.