Chapter 34

{JJ's POV}

"Your daddy's an idiot but I love him." I say to Meg when she watched him carry both the kids upstairs "I'm not that much of an idiot." Spence says as he comes back down stairs "Not all the time." I say smiling "Just most of the time." He says as he sits next to us on the couch "So how are we sleeping tonight? I got Mason's baby bed in our room so if you want to sleep in there with Meg I can sleep on the couch." Spence says "No you can sleep with me. We'll find a place to put Meghan's bed in the morning." I say "Are you sure? I can sleep down here if you want." Spence says "Spence. We're married. We can share a bed." I say as I get up with Meghan half asleep in my arms "Come on." "I don't know JJ." Spence says as he gets up "You'll be fine." I say walking up the stairs. Why is he so hesitant about sleeping with me?

{Reid's POV}

It's not that I didn't want to sleep with JJ, I just don't want to rush things anymore then we already have. Once Meg is asleep in her bed, we get in our bed. "Why don't you want to sleep with me?" JJ asked as I got in bed "I just didn't think it is a good time. I mean, your wife's gone for a year and a half, you just don't rush into things. We've already basically made out on my couch. I just think we should take things slower." I say "Yeah I guess your right. I kinda wanted to have some quiet fun but now I see what you mean so I guess it will have to wait." JJ says turning her light off and covering up. It's not that I didn't want to have some fun with her tonight, I just don't think it is such a good idea. Maybe another night, but not tonight.