Chapter 32

{Reid's POV}

"Ok are we ready?" I asked as I get Meg's stuff "Yeah." JJ says as she picks up Meg "Ok let's go." I say kissing her cheek "Let's go meet your brothers and grandma." I say gently touching Meg's cheek "Let's go home." JJ says smiling "Let's go home."

{Sandy's POV}

"Where's daddy?" Henry asked for about the 7th time this morning "He's probably still asleep. He went back to his apartment last night. He had to clean some stuff." I say "Ok." Henry says running off to play. Where is he? I hear the door open and freeze for a minuet until I see who it is. "Daddy!!" Henry and Mason say running to him "Hey guys!!! I missed you!" Spencer says "We missed you too daddy!!" They say "Spencer. Where have you been?" I asked. I steps back outside and I think say "Now?" To someone. Who's he talking to?

{Henry's POV}

"You ready?" I hear daddy whisper to someone out side "Yeah." I hear them say. Wait I know that voice.

{Reid's POV}

"Sandy, boys come here for a minuet." I say as I walk back into the house as they all three come over to me "Remember when mommy went away?" "Yeah." Henry and Mason say "Spencer what's going on?" Sandy asked "You know how when I go on a case, I'm gone for a while and then I come back?" I say "Yeah." Henry says "Well..." I say as JJ and Meg get out of the car and slowly into the house "Mommy had to do the same." "Spencer what is this?!" Sandy says "I'll explain later." I say "Am I dreaming?! Don't tell me this is a dream!" Henry says as he's about to cry "It's not a dream buddy. I'm home." JJ says "Mommy!!!" He screams as he criers making JJ hand me Meg and her bend down to hug the kids as she cries "And boys.. This is Meghan. Your sister." I say as I bend down carefully "Hi." Henry says softly as he meets her "Henwey!" Meg says smiling as she tries to hug them "She knows me!" Henry says as him and Mason hug her gently and cry again "You're really home Jennifer?" Sandy says as I look up. She's got tears in her eyes and some that have rolled down her cheeks. "I'm home mom. For good." JJ says hugging her "I'm home."