Chapter 31

{Reid's POV}

Once I get out of the shower, JJ and Meg are asleep. I walk over to them and smile. "I'm glad your back." I whisper as I kiss JJ's head and watch her slightly move which makes me smile even more "Don't ever leave." I say kissing her cheek as she rolled over and kisses my lips and smiled "Oh you just wanted a kiss." "I did." She says still smiling "Come lay with me." "I can't. The bed's not big enough and I don't want to roll over on Meg." I say "Fine but when we get back home, you're sleeping with me." JJ says smiling as she rolls back over "Well you can count on that." I say kissing her cheek and then checking on Meg before leaving the room but leaving the door cracked open just enough for me to hear them. After I get comfy in the couch, I read some books and end up fallIng asleep.

*The next morning*

{JJ's POV}

Meg woke me up crying around 7am. "What's wrong baby girl." Spence says softly as he walks in the room. I keep my eyes closed. "Daddy!" I hear Meg say as he picks her up "Are you hungry? You want something to eat?" Spence says "Yeah!" Meg says. Just like Mason, she's started talking at an early age, walking too. "Ok let's get you something to eat so mommy can sleep." He says talking her out of the room. Once I hear the door close I roll over on my back and open my eyes and listen to Spence. "Awe I know baby girl. Hey you get to meet your brothers today! And your grandma! And if mommy says it's ok you might get to meet the team! I know you don't know them as much but they care about you so much. Just watch out for Uncle Derek and Aunt Emily. They'll get in you in trouble." He says making me slightly laugh "Maybe one day, you can meet your other grandma too. I know she'd love to meet daddy's little princess. She loves mommy and your brothers very much and I know she'll love you too." Maybe we should take Meghan to meet Diane. But I'm pretty sure Spence would have told her about me and Meg 'dying' last year. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Meg cries again. "Baby girl it's ok. Mommy will be up soon." I sigh before I get up and walk in the living room seeing Spence feeding Meg "See look!" "Hey princess!" I say smiling as I kiss her head softly "And hey King." I say to Spence as I kiss his lips "Queen." He says as he smiles and kisses my cheek "I like the sound of that. King, Queen, Princes and our Princess." I say "When do you want to go home?" Spence asked "What are we going to say to the kids?" I asked sitting next to him "It's like a case. You had to leave for a while, but now you're back." Spence says "Yeah I guess that will work." I say putting my arms around his arm "When did you buff up so much?" "Morgan and Emily were having some problems the last few month and he would come to the house and make me to the gym with him." Spence says. I smile at the thought of him in his little work out shorts and tight tank top Morgan probably made him wear. "You having fun think about me in those tight shorts." "I am." I say smiling as I kiss him "And I hope to see it again very soon."