Chapter 22

{Reid's POV}

I kissed her! I kissed Kate! I pull away and see her with the biggest smile I've ever seen. Maybe she does like me. "Spencer. The pipes." Sandy says "Sorry Sandy." I say walking over to the kitchen then under the sink "The main pipe burst. It may take a while." "Just get it done Spencer." Sandy says. Why is she being so snappy? Is it because I kissed Kate? I wouldn't take it back, even if I could! It was one of the best kiss I've every had. Nothing could be better then mine and JJ's kisses but it was pretty damn close.

{Sandy's POV}

I'm not going to lie, I could imagine JJ getting mad because Spencer kissed her but she seemed like she really likes him so maybe it will be ok. Or at least I hope it will.

{Kate's POV}

I didn't know what  to do after we kissed! I just stood there. I feel eyes on me so I look at the top of the stairs at the blonde kid, Henry I think, looking at me. I watch as he looks at Spencer and Sandy before running down the stairs being greeted by his brother. "I'm sorry I said that to you. I don't like daddy kissing someone that's not my mommy." Henry says "Buddy I'm sorry." I say bending down to his height "Would it make you feel buddy if your dad was happy?" "Yeah!" He says as his face lights up "Maybe I can make him happy." I say as a smile appears on his face "Will you!" Henry says "I can try." I say smiling back "Damn it!" Spencer yells "Daddy! That's a bad word!" Henry yells "Sorry!" Spencer says getting up and taking his shirt off "Well don't look too impressed Callahan." "Sorry." I say as I feel my cheeks turning red. He's surprising fit, has a tattoo, and I can see some scars on his chest and a few on his arm. I wonder if JJ knows he got a tattoo?