Chapter 36

{JJ's POV}

"Ok are you ready?" Spence says as he gets his go bag and gives the kids a kiss "Yeah." I say getting Meg "Let's go then." Spence says as he smiles then tells the kids bye before kissing me on the cheek and going to the car. I wonder how the team will react.

{Emily's POV}

Once I get to the BAU everyone is here but Reid. Oh wait their he is. 'Who is that?' I think when I see the blonde in the passages seat. I can see him talking to her and someone in the backseat. He smiles at the woman and kisses her. I watch as he cups her hands on her face pushing her hair on the side of her cheeks. Who could he be with?

{Reid's POV}

I kiss JJ goodbye and smile when Meg goes 'eww' "Ok wait a few minuets then walk in." I say "I'll probably tell you when to come but if I don't just come on anyways." "Ok." JJ says "I love you!" "I love you too." I say getting out of the car but leaving it running. When I get in the elevator no one is around and no one got on with me so I think they're all here. "Hey pretty boy!" I hear as soon as I step out of the elevator "Woah that's a new look!" He says pointing at my black and white sneaker hightops and black sort of leather jacket. "Trying something new." I say "Well it looks good on you." Morgan says as we walk in the bullpen. Instead of staying with Morgan, Emily, Rossi, Blake and Garcia I walk into Hotch's office. "Reid what's going on?" Hotch asked "I need everyone in the round table room." I say "Is everything ok?" He asked as he stood up "I'll explain in a minuet." I say leaving his office and going straight to the round table "Guys. Round table room now." I hear Hotch say as they walk in "You'll probably wanna sit. This is going to be a long explanation." I say "What's going on?" Emily asked as they sat "A year and a half ago, JJ didn't die." I say "Reid you know she did-" Morgan says "No listen. She had to leave to get away from Will, Jace and Aiden's step dad. 2 nights ago, JJ got the news he had died. She showed up at my apartment that night. Ever since then she's been with me. While she was gone she had our daughter Meghan Lauren Reid. She's back now." I say as I look at their facial expression. They all look confused and shocked. "Reid I'm not saying I don't believe you, but how do we know this is for real?" Morgan asked "Because I'm here." JJ says as she walks in with Meg "JJ!" Emily shouts and her and Garcia run over and hug her as I get Meg "How?!" Emily says "I had to. I didn't want to but I had to. Not only for Spence and the kids' sake, but for everyone's sake." JJ says "So that's why Kate quit." I hear Morgan say under his breath before looking up at me "I just thought it was because she had a horrifying night with pretty boy." "Hey." I say making everyone laugh "I'm not that bad." "Obviously not, you have 3 kids." Emily says as JJ laughs "Trust me, he gets enough of teasing at home from me." JJ says "Teasing about what?" Garcia says with a smile "Confidential." I say as they laugh "Well I know what we can do! Let's have a welcome back party!" Rossi says "Tonight?" I asked "Oh pretty boy get out a live a little!" Morgan says shoving my shoulder "Wow you didn't fall. That gym time must actually be working!" "You have no idea." JJ says "Oohh," Garcia says "No not that. Yet." JJ says "Yet?" I say "Well you won't do it so.." JJ says "I told you why." I whisper to her as she stood next to me "I know I know." JJ says as she smiles at Meg "Why?" Morgan asked with a smile "Because I don't want to take advantage of her." I say "That right there is a real gentleman." Rossi says as he pats my back "I got to admit pretty boy I didn't see that coming." Morgan says as he puts his arm around Emily "You don't know all my secrets." I say smiling "No you don't." JJ say as the girls giggle "JJ." I whisper "Oh please like we haven't talked about this in front of everyone before!" JJ says as they laugh "One things for sure, you can defiantly tell they're married." Hotch says smiling as everyone laughs "I love you." I say looking down at JJ smiling "And I love you." She says as I kiss her. It was only a short kiss but you could still feel the thousand sparks from it. If this isn't true love at its best I don't know what is.