Chapter 12

{Henry's POV}

"Daddy?" I say "Buddy." He says as he walks upstairs to me "Hey. You ok? You didn't hear anything did you?" He asked "No." I say as I start to tear up "Awe buddy! What's wrong?" I says as he hugs me "I miss mommy." I say as I cry "Me to buddy." He says "Me too."

{Reid's POV}

I didn't know what to do! Morgan wouldn't leave! He came here drunk knowing my kids were here! It would of been fine for him to come over if he was sober but he wasn't! He didn't sound drunk on the phone when I talked to him! The fact that he came here knowing he'd be drunk just pissed me off! I snap out of my thoughts and look down and Henry in my arms. He had fallen asleep crying. Again. I feel so bad for the kids. They really don't know why JJ 'left' and why daddy and grandma's the only ones raising them. It's just hard to explain to a child.

{Henry's POV}

"Henry." I hear "Henry!" They say as I open my eyes "Mommy?" I say "It's me buddy." She says smiling "I miss you." I say "I know buddy. I miss you too." She says smiling as she leans down to my height "Listen to me ok. Daddy is going threw a bad spot right now. I'm telling you this because you need to know. He's doing things he's not supposed to. If he keeps doing them something bad could happen to him. Now we wouldn't want that, so you have to get him to stop. I'm trusting you buddy. This is all you." "Mommy I can't!" I say "Henry you have to! Do you want him to go away too?! Sometimes we have to stand up for something we normally wouldn't and you have to do this. For daddy." She says as she hugs me "Don't go." I say "I have to." She says as she smiles. Then she's gone. I have to do it. For daddy.