Chapter 37

{JJ's POV}

Since the team didn't have a case today, I stayed with them and we just talked and played with Meghan. "Anyone getting kind of hungry?" Emily asked "Yeah a little." I say "Are you hungry baby girl?" Spence asked Meghan "Baby girl? You trying to rip off my name?" Garcia asked "No, she's a baby and she's a girl. Baby girl." Spence says as everyone laughs "Well she's adorable." Emily asked "Oh I never got to congratulate you guys." I say as they all turn and look at me "Hotch congratulations on the engagement and the baby, Emily and Derek congratulations on the marriage and the baby, Garcia congratulations on you and your lovely girlfriend, I need to meet her by the way, and Rossi I know you did something." "I sold a million copy's of my new book." Rossi says with a smile "Congratulations!" I say smiling as I hug him "And thank you." Everyone says "I missed a lot didn't I?" I asked "A little." Emily says with a smile "But you're here now. Oh and you need to come visit one day. You need to meet your goddaughter." "Goddaughter?!" I say smiling "Yeah I kinda forgot to mention. Emily and Derek named us the godparents of their daughter." Spence says "Really!" I say "Yeah. She needs to meet her godmother." Emily says "Tell JJ her name." Derek says as she smiles and faces me "Sophie Jennifer Morgan." Emily says "You named her after me?" I say "I did." Emily says as I hug with "You need to come meet her one day. She'll love to get to know you. She's no genius like your 3 little ones but she's pretty smart." Emily says as I pull away and wipe my tears "I'd love to." I say my eyes still have tears in them "I'm sorry I missed it. The baby coming, the wedding." "Don't JJ. You couldn't. You're here now that's all that matters." Emily says as she hugs me again. I have missed a lot but now it's time to get caught up and nothing can stop me.

{Reid's POV}

I figured JJ would cry when Emily told her Sophie's name. "Rossi are you still with Strauss?" I asked as JJ and Emily sat back down "No we broke that off a long time ago." Rossi says "How come?" Hotch asked "Come on Aaron you know the woman! She can be nice but.. No." Rossi says making us laugh "Why what's going on? You setting me up or something?" "Well I know someone who is; lonely, casual, mean sometimes, stubborn, nice most of the time, blonde and very single." I say "Are you setting up my mom?!" JJ says smiling "Come on JJ. She need it." I say "Invite her to the party!" Rossi says "I can't believe you just did that." JJ says as she shoves my arm "Ow." I say "Oh sorry did I hit it?" JJ asked "Yeah." I say "Sorry babe." JJ says "Am I missing something?" Morgan asked "I got a tattoo." I say "You got a tattoo?!" Morgan said "Show me!" I lift up my sleeve and show him 'Jennifer' in black ink on my arm "When did this happen?!" Emily says "A few days ago. Maybe like a week I don't know I don't remember." I say "You don't remember what were you drunk?" Morgan says as I look up at him "Oh." "It was a stupid mistake but I like it." I say changing the subject as I look down at it "I do too." JJ says as she smiles and looks at it "Alright well I have to get ready for the party!" Rossi says as he breaks silence "Oh and JJ.. Be sure to bring your mom." He adds making everyone laugh and JJ cringe. I'm not one normally for parties, but this party is going to be awesome!