Chapter 5

{Reid's POV}

After about an hour and a half and I've had 5 drinks and the music is starting to collide with the lights. "You here alone tonight?" Some lady asked me "Well I sure am little missy!" I say "Wanna dance!" She says "I sure do!" I say finishing my drink then heading to the dance floor

{Sandy's POV}

Spencer still isn't home. I know it's not my problem but if I didn't look out for him, JJ would be mad at me. I found some sort of drug in his nightstand. I know it was wrong to go threw his stuff but I had to! JJ would hate me if I didn't! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Spencer was out drinking somewhere.

{Reid's POV}

After more drinks we're grinding on each other on the dance floor to the blaring music. "We should go back to my place!" I say "Naughty boy." She says smiling as she kissing me. I push her against the wall and kiss her hard. "Let's go." I say as I pull her hand towards the door, as we leave I see a cab waiting and we pile in the back. "Take us home my good sir!" I say, my words slurring just before we start kissing again.

{Sandy's POV}

Around 3am I hear the door open and loud laughter coming from down stairs as the door shuts. I look out my door and see Spencer kissing some random girl before leading her into his room. First the drugs, now drinking and bringing random girls home. This has got to stop.