1 The wish

Before you read, please note I wrote this at like age 11 and this was my first wattpad book*** I'm sorry in advance, but other than that, read on

Percy

"I have one request," I croak.

"Speak it, and within reason, it shall be granted." Zeus waved his hand.

"I wish to die." I say, bowing before Zeus's throne. Gasps erupt from the council.

"Percy!" Hera comes to me, shrinking and placing her hands on my shoulders. I wince. This was definitely unlike her, but considering what was happening, I would gladly take it. The other gods felt like they had to shelter me.

"Lady Hera." I bowed, and she hugged me. I stood stiffly, hands at my side for a moment, before finally embracing her. She let me go, and stood beside me.

Artemis came, shrinking to her human size, and stared into my eyes.

"Perseus Jackson, Son of the Sea God." She said.

"I am no Son of the Sea God." I spat.

"Hmm?" She looked sort of horrified.

"I'm. No. Son. Of his." I growled.

Poseidon looked away from me, as I gritted my teeth.

Hera looked at my tired face. My hair had grown, I was rugged, skinnier and weaker. "Percy, surely-"

"I was gone. 9 months." I snapped.

"How dare you interrupt a goddess!" Yelled Zeus.

"I wish to die. I'm trying right now, you see?" I said flatly.

Silence.

"Don't you know where I was?" I asked.

Athena averted her eyes from me and looked pained. Poseidon rubbed his face.

"Nobody but Lady Athena," I said.

Hestia cleared her throat. "His memories?"

"I give you permission to freely look into my memories." I shrug. "No harm in it. But... I have one question as payment-"

"Speak it." Demanded Hades.

"What about Annabeth?" I asked.

"She's... Looking for you..." Athena said trailing off.

"Is she alive?" I asked.

"I don't-" Athena started.

"Do you feel it, Lord Hades?" I cut her off.

"I-" hades looked away. "She's... She's... Looking for you, not dead... But close........ To it."

"Where is she?" I demanded.

"That's more than 1 question!" Zeus howled.

"No, these are follow-ups! Not necessarily questions, only follow ups!" I objected.

Zeus wrinkled his forehead in disgust.

"Alright fine. Into my memories you go." I shrugged. Hera slowly put her hand on my forehead. In front of the gods a huge screen appeared.