12 Avenge

Percy

I realized one thing: Camp Half-Blood probably respected me again. Despite all they'd done to make amends, I still wasn't done healing. A part of me hated them. A tear ran down my face onto my brothers chest. He smiled. His eyes were still open.

When I turned I saw Nico holding his ground against Hades giant.

"Take this." Liam put his hand on a pouch, and with his last bit of energy, he closed his eyes. Another tear ran down my cheek.

Before the rumors began to spread, we had had fun together.

"We'll always have that." I said. Closed my fingers around the pouch. I clipped it to my belt, and drew riptide.

"POLYBOTES." I yelled.

Polybotes laughed. I put my hands in the air, and Lightning flashed. Waves roared, and zombies arose. Flashes began taking chunks of the Giants skin, and arrows came out of nowhere. Trees enclosed the Giants, and the blessing of Ares overtook me.

"FOR ARTEMIS!" I yelled. I charged Polybotes, and stabbed him everywhere. Looking back at Nico, I saw he was in the corner.

Blood was coming out of his nose, and Hades giant towered over him, roaring with laughter. I swiped my hand, and he went flying into the wall, giving Nico enough time to recover.

I struck Polybotes with lighting and the dead zombies attacked him. They were only a distraction. He swatted them away like mosquitos.

Polybotes hit me and I flew backwards. I yelped, and saw Nico bent over in a coughing fit in the corner. Hades giant recovered quickly.

Then I saw cameras.

"Aphrodite..." I breathed. This was going all over Olympus... And camp.

I stabbed Polybotes.

Nico was fighting madly in the corner. That's when I flew back yet again.

"Zeus... Zeus help me..." I said. And with my last bit of strength, I struck Polybotes and Hades giant with lightning. All I saw was them disintegrating.