19 Let it all Out

Artemis

"Will he be ok?" Thalia asked.

I sighed. "I don't know." I held him in my arms before covering him up and kissing his forehead. "He's finally letting it out. It's good."

"But what about the rage?" Thalia asked.

"We'll take him to a deserted island, and I'll put a shield around us." I sighed.

"Poor guy," Sarah said.

"Let's be thankful he survived." I said. "Everybody back to my Cabin."

I covered him up and tucked him in. I planted another kiss on his forehead, and as everybody filed out, I smiled upon him.

"Percy Jackson, you love doing it don't you? Because you did it again..." With that, I shakily got off my knees and walked out of his cabin. I gave him one last longing look before shutting his door and heading back to Cabin 8 with the rest of the hunters.

He'd done it again.

Percy

So the dream went like this:

"Annabeth," Nico caught up to Annabeth on the beach. It was sunset.

"Nico," she said. She seemed happy to see him.

"Annabeth, any such luck today?" Nico asked.

"If I had any do you think I'd be here?" She looked into his eyes. They both stopped walking.

"Well, just a thought. Any closer?" Nico asked.

"You really wanna know, Di Angelo?" She said, mad. "Then get off your BUTT and help us! He's out there somewhere, he's my boyfriend, your best friend, and he was like a brother to you. And he saved your little butt several times!"

"You really don't like me?" Nico demanded. "You really think I'm lazy?"

They were nose to nose, and Nico moved his face and kissed her. But what hurt me the most was after her shock, she kissed him back.

And the rest of their walk, they kept their fingers entwined.

I woke up. It was now morning. That little scene seemed like the kind that would be on a complicated romance movie. That passionate kiss... The fight and then the passionate kiss. It was all too much. Artemis opened my door slowly.

"Hey, Perce," Artemis said. "How are you?"

"Not so great." I admitted, honestly.

"Dreams?" She asked.

I nodded. "About Annabeth."

"Hm." She said.

"Yeah, well..." I sighed. "Time for breakfast?"

"Yeah, and then we pack up." There was silence. She closed the door and walked over to me.

I looked into her beautiful eyes as I slid on a shirt.

"Well, let's get moving...?" I asked. But I trailed off. I liked this moment. We were inching closer.

Soon our noses were inches apart. I tilted my head and she tilted hers, but just then I backed up quickly.

"You swore Maidenhood!" I yelped.

"S-s-sorry..." We quickly make my bed.

"Sorry, Milady." I said as I tidy up the cabin. And right before I left, I knew one thing.

This is home.

What was I ever thinking, joining the hunt? And right there, I almost broke Artemis' oath from Maidenhood! She had sworn off men!

We left together. I went to sit at the Poseidon table.

Annabeth walked over.

"Hey, babe." I said.

"You're not mad?" She asked.

"I forgive you. I saw it." I said.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Last night... A dream." I said.

She looked down.

"It's ok," I said. "I love you. I'll always love you."

"I..."

"How did you even do it... How were you drawn to Nico?" I asked.

Annabeth shook her head.