20 Regular Day at Camp

Percy

Artemis agreed to stay a little longer for my sake. I hated the rest of camp, but I loved Annabeth.

Jason has resented me since I got back. Well, honestly he's resented me since the prophecy was over. And Hazel and Frank hate me. I mainly just hung with Leo and Annabeth.

We did archery and I sucked at it.

We practiced sword fighting.

We canoed.

It was the same old regular day at camp, that I'd enjoyed since I was 12.

I was having a great time, not even thinking about tomorrow, until the conch horn for dinner blew.

After we ate, we would leave.

"Annabeth," I said as I entwined our fingers. "I'll miss you... So much."

"I'll miss you too, Seaweed Brain."

We kissed.

"Poseidon, Artemis, Zeus, Ares, Hestia..." I named the rest of the blessings that I now hated. I hated having this much power. I only liked it because I could protect Artemis.

I finally finished and sat down at the Poseidon table.

Jason came and sat down beside me.

"You're not supposed to-"

"I wanted to apologize." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For acting like you're a pile of shit." Jason said.

"Dude, it's fine." I sighed.

"I'm sorry I resented you." Jason said. "I was jealous."

"I accept your apology." I said.

Jason looked like weights had been lifted off his shoulders, but I knew he would go right back to resenting me. He got up and went to the Zeus table.

Artemis walked over.

"Percy, we start packing in 5 minutes." Artemis informed me.

I knit my eyebrows and looked down. I missed this place. Maybe not the people in this place but I definitely missed this place in general. Chris had already apologized for resenting me because of Liam.

At the thought of my brothers name a tear came to my eye.

"Attention, campers!" Chiron yelled. A TV came rolling down behind him. "Watch Percy Jackson defeat 2 big 3 giants!"

Gasps.