6 Pain.

Thalia

Just watching it stung. An achy feeling crept into my muscles. I could see and hear his pain. I could see his heartbreak when they told him lies about all his friends... Including me.

"Percy..." I said with shaky hands as the memories finished playing.

"Thalia, I missed you so much..." He said.

I softened. "I missed you too, Perce. But we need to get you to Annabeth-"

"Where is she?" He asked.

"She went back to Camp Half-Blood." I said. His expression darkened and he tensed.

"She's clearing the rumors. and the rest of the 7 are too and Clarisse, Nico, and Grover of course. A few gods are coming to clear them up. Liam will be killed... Probably by fellow campers or by a god or something." I said.

"I can't go back." He stated.

"I haven't been in touch with Annabeth. Nobody has. Let's go, we can get you two back together." I said.

Artemis walked in.

"Immediate mission," she said quickly.

"Yes Milady?" I asked.

"It's in New York." She said urgently. "Pack everything!"

"But Milady its 10:30 pm! Some of the young hunters might be tired... If we engage in battle and they're tired they could die." I warned her, appalled.

"They can stay on the sidelines. Camp Half-Blood is under attack. All Camp Jupiter campers and hunters have been called!" Artemis yelled.

She left, and when I turned back to Percy I saw he had all his armor on and Riptide in his hand.

"Let's go." He said. I ran outside, waking all the sleeping hunters, while Percy started taking down tents and drenching fires. In under 10 minutes everybody was awake and suited up.

I glanced at Percy, who sat on a log looking out over the ocean. He looked sickly.

"Perce," I walked over. "You ok?"

"No, no. I have to see Liam-"

"You wanna know the truth?" I asked.

He looked up.

"He's not a son of Poseidon." I said. "He has no powers. Water doesn't even heal him."

"But-"

"And you have powers of Demeter, Hades, Zeus, Hestia, AND Poseidon. Plus all those blessings... You are the most powerful demigod to ever walk the Earth." Thalia said. "Everybody knows it, and it's spread around."

Percy

Suddenly I was teleported to the basketball court. I knew exactly where I was. Suddenly there was a yell.

I began running through the crowd of 30 hunters.

"Hunters!" Said a familiar voice through the crowd.

I ran out, and almost fainted of joy.

"Percy?" Said Annabeth.

"Percy?!" Yelled Clarisse, Grover, Leo, Jason, Frank, Hazel, and Piper.

"Guys!" I ran forward, but was tackled by a hellhound. I wrestled the beast hand to hand, and finally grabbed its huge maw. I put my fingers around its throat, and choked it to death, with my bare hands.

Annabeth stood in full leather armor, looking horrified. Then I looked at the ground, and saw dead hands reaching out of the dirt.

"What the hades?!" She screamed.