2 Memories

Artemis

Everybody got into full size and got into their thrones. It started a few days before he went missing, I remembered watching him.

He laughed by the sea shore with Annabeth, and then kissed her.

"I won't ever let you go, Seaweed Brain. I don't care about Liam. He's an asshole." She laughed. He looked surprised by her language, but he smiled with her.

Fast forward a day. Friday. Liam had already spread a few rumors, but only 5 campers believed them, and 2 had died and one had gone missing. Liam gets claimed by Poseidon.

Fast forward that by 3 days. Liam had started to spread rumors, Chiron had betrayed Percy, along with most of the campers in Camp Half-Blood. Clarisse, Leo, Jason, Nico, Grover, Thalia, Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, and Frank were the only ones that hadn't betrayed him.

7 more days, and Poseidon had disowned Percy. Everybody was appalled. It was the talk of Olympus.

2 more days and a few minor gods and Athena had decided the rumors were true. All of both camps but Leo, Jason, Piper, Grover, Clarisse, Annabeth, Hazel, Nico, Frank, and Thalia believed the lies.

In another week, Liam tied up Percy, gagging him, and walked him out into the woods in a cave, somewhere far from Camp Half-Blood. There he threw him into an entrance to Tartarus, cheering and shouting good riddance.

After a bad fall, Polybotes the giant found Percy, and carried him to a dark prison, throwing him into a cell. Percy went through torture. Being burned, drowned... (Although how he drowned nobody knew) beat, whipped, strangled, electrified. All the Giants pitched in. Hades Giant grew dead soldiers and had them attack Percy. Percy was stabbed, cursed, and shot at by Apollos giant. Then one day they threw him into a pool of water they planned to drown him with, and Zeus's giant threw lightning bolts into it. Then they decided they should brand him, putting a small P on his skin right at his rib cage. He was starving, thirsting, and exhausted. Tartarus essence alone was terrible. The torture, I could tell, was beyond horrendous. It was awful. They shaved his head, and ripped off his shirt, revealing scars and the brand. However, he was still loyal about it all. Then they came in and said Annabeth was dead, giving him fake visions, making him want to die. Then they cut his wrist, almost bleeding him to death. See he wouldn't die, they wouldn't let him die, they just pushed him to his breaking point. Beyond his breaking point. Then they broke his legs and hung him to the wall by his arms with rope, breaking his ankles too. They threw throwing knives at him, and occasionally skinned small chunks of his skin off.

I averted my eyes at all the blood. Which says a lot, as I skin animals alive.

They chained him to the wall, and his hair began to grow out over a short period of time.

"Join us, and we will stop torturing you!" Said the monsters every day. Polybotes threw out snakes that bit Percy, the pain and venom so strong he'd pass out. I couldn't explain the other things they did, it was too horrific. I stole a look at Dionysus, and I could see pain in his eyes as he completely downed a big bottle of wine. I wouldn't blame him, I might need some after watching this too.

After many more witnesses of torture beyond description, Hera removed her hand. Percy was shaking as he rewatched all of it.

"I-I rewatched... The pain... The-the-" He stopped suddenly.

"It's too much for his human mind to take." Zeus said. "Apollo, Dionysus, help him or he will go insane!"

Apollo jumped off his throne, shrank mid jump, and landed on the ground. He ran to Percy and began to help him, placing one hand on his forehead and one hand on his chest, at his heart.

Dionysus moved out of his throne a bit slower, careful not to spill his drink. He bent over the boys broken body, placed his hand on his forehead, and closed his eyes.

Both began to chant in Ancient Greek, and a dim glow of light began to form around Percy, and Percy seemed to calm down.

Finally after a few minutes, Apollo stood. Percy looked slightly better than before.

Ares smirked, "Now, to grant his wish-"

"Percy, I give you my blessing." Said Hades. "You have all my children's powers!"

"What?" Percy asked, surprised. I didn't think Hades liked Percy.

"I give you my blessing, the blessing of the underworld." Hades declared, and a dark gray glow began to form around him, and cool, creepy wind formed, rippling his hair.

"I give you my blessing," Apollo said. A gold glow mixed with the winds.

"I give you my blessing," Zeus announced. An electric blue glow formed around Percy.

"Did you eat cereal this morning?" Demeter cackled.

"Um, I ate fruity pebbles..." Percy said uncertainly.

"I give you my blessing!" Demeter declared and clapped her hands together as a green glow formed around Percy.

"I give you my blessing," Ares mumbled lowly, crossing his arms and looking away.

A red glow overtook Percy.

"Percy. I give you my blessing, and a request." I say.

As a silver glow began to form around Percy, he looked up at me.

"What is it, my lady?" He asked politely.

"I wish for you to join the hunt- be a guardian of the hunt." I said. I knew it was a big decision, and Percy suddenly went white in the face.

"But-but the hunt is just for girls," he insisted.

"Yes it has been for many millennia," I shrugged. "It is a fatal decision. But you are the only man I would ever trust to be in the Hunt."

"Sure, I guess. If you're willing," He said.

Suddenly Percy transformed into a wolf.

Ares laughed hysterically. "Why is he a puppy?"

"He's a wolf! He can change back anytime!" I shot back.

Percy changed back into a human.

"Percy, I give you my blessing," Hestia said. "You may summon warm meals and make fire anytime."

"I give you my blessing," Aphrodite squealed.

Right at that moment, Percy's ripped clothes turned into loose skinny jeans, a stylish T-shirt with leather jacket, and hot slick black shoes. He also had a gray fedora.

"Oh c'mon!" Percy complained. He shook his designer coat. "I mean... I guess it's a nice outfit."

"Wow!" Laughed Ares. "You do look sharp."