7 He's Alright?

Leo

"As long as he's ok," I said, backing away from the door. As long as he's home... I wouldn't blame him for hating this place. What am I saying. He's not home! He hates this place... And probably me too. I shuddered. I would've hated this place too... But I couldn't get over this guilt. Chris had done it, made me. I had no idea that it was Percy's moms apartment.

I knocked again, and the 4 guards at the door tackled me.

"Stay away and don't bother him." Said a child of Ares.

"He's not ok, is he?!" I yelled. Artemis and several other gods and goddesses were in the spare bedroom in the Big House trying to heal him.

The door swung open. Inside Apollo was trying to work magic, and Zeus and the other gods were praying- do gods pray? I think to Apollo. Yeah, I think they were praying to Hades and Apollo. I walked to the bedside. Percy lay motionless as Chiron poured a golden liquid down his throat.

"Nectar?" I asked.

"And crushed up Ambrosia pieces." Confirmed Hera.

"That's a lot. Is he dead?" I ask.

"No," Apollo replied, looking irritated. "But close."

Annabeth ran in, tears streaming down her face.

"You happy blondie?" I demanded.

She looked up at me. "What are you talking about?" She sobbed.

"Now you lost him again. And this time it's your fault." I yelled, tears in my eyes.

"What do you MEAN Leo Valdez?!?!" She screamed, sobbing, tears streaming down her cheeks like a steady river.

"You told him to kill all the monsters rather than a few Demigods getting killed. Now we lost our best weapon. Our only hope to getting Nico." I yelled.

Thalia, Grover, Clarisse, and the rest of the 7 walked in.

"Good youre here. Now we will look into Percy's memories." Chiron said.