Chapter 7

Xavier's POV

I tried to tell Willow how I felt about her, but I lost my temper and blew it. Once again she ran off and I felt like the biggest jerk in the world. I started walking back to the training field when I heard a scream. I ran in the direction that it came from but , when I got there it was to late. There was nothing but a heavy smell of wolfsbane and a white cloth laying on the ground. I sniffed the air and picked up traces of Willow and the White Fire wolves. My wolf went wild inside me as anger built. How dare they touch what's mine.

Completely frustrated about the breach in our boarders and the fact that they took my mate, I ran to alert my father. Running into his office I burst through the door. "Our borders have been breached and they took Willow." I yelled. My father looked up at me confused and asked, "By who son?"

"The White Fire pack father, we must go after them we need to get her back." I pleaded.

"No son, it's to dangerous and I'm not about to start a war over the daughter of a traitor." He replied blatantly. This angered me even more. I slammed my fists down on his desk and stated, "She is more then that, she's my mate and I love her."

"Your what?" My father yelled back at me. "No I will not allow it, you must reject her immediately."

"I will never reject her father and you can't make me." I growled.

I turned around and left his office hearing him yell behind me. My only reply was "fuck off" as I marched down the hall way. If he wouldn't help me I would go alone. I wasn't about to give up the woman I was ment to love and charish. A wolves mate is everything and for me the pain of her being gone is unbearable.

I linked Leon to tell him I'm going after her explaining what happened quickly, then blocked my mind. I ducked behind some trees and stripped, putting my clothes in my backpack and throwing it on making sure it was lose enough so it wouldn't rip when I shifted. I took a running leap and shifted mid stride. I loved doing that an found that I could take off faster when I did. I darted through trees left and right and continued to run to the boarder of our pack land, when I slowed down. I had to be smart if I wanted to sneak out of here with out my father knowing. Running downwind of the patrols so they wouldn't catch my sent, I passed through the border as quickly and quietly as I could. I knew there would be another hour and a half till I got to Alpha Paul's borders so I took the time to get a quick meal. Unfortunately there wasn't any large game in my path so I killed a couple rabbits, devouring each of them, then continued on my journey.

It was nightfall by the time I made it to the boarder and decided I would rest and hunt again before crossing the boarder in the morning. I needed my strength incase they would attack me. I found a small cave and decided to take shelter there. At dawn I had my breakfast, taking down a descent sized doe, and headed for the boarder. I crossed easily or so I thought till I was spotted by a brown wolf. I kept running as fast as I could pushing farther and farther into alpha Paul's pack lands. I knew by now Paul had to have been alerted of my presences but fortionatly I haven't run into anyone yet.

I continued to run when after 30 minutes I spotted Willow. Her beautiful light grey fur glimmering in the sun and those sparkling blue eyes gazing at me. I linked her telling her to shift so we could talk when in reality it was so I wouldn't pounce her and mark her on the spot. We both shifted back and changed meeting in the clearing. As soon as I seen her, I wrapped her in my arms. She was stiff at first, probably shocked by my sudden display of affection but I couldn't help myself I needed her close to me. After a few seconds I felt her arms around me hugging me back and relished the feeling.

"Oh Willow, I'm so glad I found you." I said into her hair. "You came for me, you actually came for me, why?" Willow asked. "Because your my mate that's why, and because I think I love you." I said searching her face. She looked at me shocked and a tear slid from her eyes. " I think I love you too Xavier but I'm scared." I wiped a tear away and gazed into her eyes. "Why are you so afraid of me Willow? Why do you keep running? It's killing me, don't you want me?" I asked, hurt by her resistance.

"It's not that Xavier, I do want you but I was afraid you would reject me. I kept running to avoid the pain as long as possible." She answered sadly.

"Why would I reject you? Your beautiful, smart, kind, and all around amazing." I said as I watched the blush creep up her cheeks.

"Because of everything you where told about my father. I thought you wouldn't want the daughter of a traitor." She answered. "Why would I hold that over you? We were so young when it happened and you have no parts of your father's actions."
"Because everyone else did. I was bullied my whole life and the only people I could rely on were my mother, Rein, and Vince. Everyone else looked at me like I was a criminal and would turn out like my father. All because of your father's lies I was treated like an outsider." Fresh tears started running down her face while I looked at her shocked and confused.

"What do you mean my father's lies? I don't understand." I asked.

"I think you should come with me." She replied and led me to alpha Paul's pack house.

Before we entered the door I stopped her. "What's going on Willow, Why are we here?"

"Calm down your safe here. We are going to speak with alpha Paul, there is a lot you need to know."

"But you were kidnapped." I blurted.

" It was a misunderstanding, come on all will be explained." She said urging me along.

She pulled me inside and led me to a study. Inside alpha Paul was sitting behind a desk. "Ah young Xavier, boy have you grown." He said looking me up and down. "You were just a pup the last time I saw you. Please sit there is much you need to know."

After about two hours of talking with Paul and Willow I knew everything that happened when Sean was killed and about Paul's link to both Sean and Willow. I even knew that if Willow accepted, the White Fire pack would be hers. All this new information was a lot to take in but I knew it was true, they had the proof and I knew how my father could be. "Take some time to let everything sink in but understand if Willow chooses to accept her duties here, you will have a choice to make unless you reject her." Alpha Paul said.

"Never" I answered while starring at my mate. "I'll leave the two of you to talk. You both have some big decisions to make." Alpha Paul stated then left the room.

"What about your pack," Willow started to say but I cut her off. "I don't care Willow, where ever you are is where I want to be." I answered then crashed my lips down on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed!

Vote, comment, follow
I'd love to hear from you!

xLily