Chapter 17

Warning this chapter contains intimate scenes that may not be suitable for younger readers!!! If you are a younger reader I suggest skipping this scene as it will not effect the rest of the story!!!

For my older readers enjoy this steamy scene!!! ;-)

Enjoy
xLily
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carrying me over the threshold of our new room Xavier and I fell onto the king size fourposter bed. We kissed passionately leaving me breathless as I pulled away for air. Xavier trailed kisses down my jaw and neck lingering on my mark again enticing a throaty moan from me and smirking at the sound.

"I love that sound baby" Xavier said huskily while nipping my neck causing another moan from me.

Flipping us over so I was now straddling him I fumbled with his shirt while he ran his hands over my still dressed body. Impatient he ripped his shirt off and discarded the shreds on the floor, then reached for my dress.

"Don't you dare!" I warned afraid of him shredding it like he did his shirt.

"Don't worry love I wouldn't think about it. I'd rather take my time undressing you."

With that he turned me around so my back was to his chest and stood up bringing me with him. Slowly he unzipped my dress and let the fabric fall to the floor revealing my baby blue bra and panties with matching garter. With a sharp inhale and appreciative growl he spun me around to face him. Desire pulled in my stomach at his soft caress. I ran my hands over his sculpted torso stopping at his pant line and pulled him closer earning another deep growl from my sexy mate.

With that growl something in me snapped and I felt my need of him take over. Pushing him back on the bed I ran my tongue over his abs. In a flash I was under him again as he ripped off the rest of our clothing freeing his erection. Heat pooled in my core as the need for him increased and I kissed him with more fever then ever before.

"Are you ready baby?" Xavier asked searching my face. The look of love and desire simmering in his eyes.

"Yes." I whimpered in reply. He parted my legs and settled himself between them.

"Mmm your so wet baby." He growled then slowly pushed into my core making me dig my nails into his back and whimper in pain.

A tear slid down my cheek. Kissing it away Xavier began to move slowly and the pain quickly turned to pleasure. He continued to move in a slow rhythm afraid to hurt me but I wanted more.

"P-please Xavier." I cried out. Smirking he pushed into me harder and started picking up speed. I was building fast seeking my release matching him thrust for thrust. Reaching my peak I cried out in ecstasy as Xavier sunk his teeth into my mark again and we fell together in pure bliss.

Hours past this way till we were both spent and tired curled together in the sheets.

"Did I hurt you love?" Xavier asked as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"No I'm okay." I answered.

"Are you sure? Does it hurt at all." He asked searching my eyes now.

" I'm a little sore down there but I'm okay my love I promise." I answered tracing shapes on his chest.

Kissing my forehead he untangled himself from me and carried me into the bathroom after he noticed the blood on the sheets. He sat me on the toilet seat and ran me a bubble bath then walked back into the bedroom. He returned with the sheets and put them in the wash basket then picked me up and placed me in the tub. I winced as the hot water hit my privates but soon relaxed as the soreness eased up a bit.

"I'm sorry." Xavier said with a pained expression.

Grabbing his hand so he couldn't walk out, I turned him back to face me. "Shut up and get in here already." I said looking up at him through my lashes.

Smiling he complied, slipped in behind me and started washing my back. His hand slowly circled my body as he kept washing me pausing on my breasts. Kissing my neck and rubbing my breasts teasingly our bath soon turned into another steamy session as I straddled him in the tub where we spent another couple of hours lost in each other.

Completely sated, exhausted, and looking like prunes, we let the water out of the tub and rinsed off in the shower. I dried off wrapping a towel around my body and started to walk to the bedroom when I noticed the soreness between my legs again. Xavier must have noticed too as he quickly picked me up and carried me to the bed then climbed in beside me. Cuddling into my love I slept peacefully for the first time in my life finally feeling complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well hot damn.... Hope you all enjoyed this sexy chapter!!!

xLily