Mosey on down

*Elises point of view*

It was 8.30 AM and me and Alfie stood at the Platform waiting For Marcus, Zoe and Joe to turn up, I hadn't ever met the Sugg'd but I was a massive fan of their videos.. I had to play it cool though, no fan girling. They walked up and they everyone hugged one another - I was happy not be left out of this. 

We piled onto the train we had a table of four and then two seats across the isle, Joe and Marcus took the two singles and me and Alfie sat opposite Zoe. 

The journey wasn't bad at all, quick and painless. In the end me and Zoe swapped with the boys as Alfie complained we were boring as we chatted and compared make up and celebrity facts and so on. Zoe was lovely as was Joe and I was know where near as nervous as I had been before.

Me and Zoe took a photo for Instagram and within minutes I was shocked by the hundreds of complimentary comments.

However when Zoe took a photo of me and the boys alot of comments were 'Slut!' 'Who the fuck is she?' 'Who is the bitch dating' ' Get away from my babies you idiot' I tried not to care - I really did, I mean there were still hundreds of lovely comments coming through it was just the hatred didn't stop either.. 

I excused myself to calm down in the toilets. I couldn't stop the tears, I knew I was being sensitive and that they were jealous I was sitting with the people they love but it hurt.. I wiped my eyes and fixed my bun. I was fine, I was okay and things will always get better.

I opened the door to see Alfie leaning against the luggage rack he smiled sweetly and opened his arms, he didn't say anything, he didn't need to. He knew me well enough to know all I wanted was a hug. Then he took my hand and walked me back to the seats marus and Zoe were playing chess on his phone, Joe had head phones and eyes close. Me and Alfie sat down and he put his arm around me and kissed my head. 'Love you Jonsey' he mumbled into my hair 'Love you too Alf'

I was starting to worry it wasn't in the same way..

outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81274137

-----------------------

Let me know what you think guysssssssssss

x