Skip beat

*alfies point of view*

I leant my head back on the door the noisey howls had subsided instead I sat silently with tears rolling down my cheeks. I heard tapping on the door

Elise!

She hadn't gone with Finn she was here, I leapt up not caring what a mess I look a flung open the door ready to hug her. There stood sophie, she had no shoes on her hair was tucked behind her ears and she looked up nervously

'Oh' she said as she took in my red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I put my hands behind my neck, turn away from her realising that she had gone with him, she was with him.

'Alfie I just wanted to check you were okay..' I walked into the room shaking my head rubbing my hands threw my hair - she was with him. He was with her.

'Listen to me Alfie' Sophie said pulling me to look at her ' this means nothing okay?! They're are having fun and that's the extent of it' she glared at me and I nodded still unable to speak but wanting her to go. She hugged me quickly and ran off towards the door. She turned just before she left ' i mean it, you mean more to her than anything' and shut the door.

I stood hands on the back of my head blowing air out of my mouth. I threw myself onto the bed where I lay flat out not doing anything. After a while I got up.

I changed my clothes and made my way around the room tidying both mine and Elise's mess.

The room was in prefect order. I was in my pyjamas, my teeth were brushed and I lay back on my bed awaiting her knock - slightly concerned it wouldn't come tonight..