prep

*Elises point of view*

I hoped out of the bath smelling of vanilla and clean as a whistle I felt fresh and amazing and I was so ready for tonight. I pulled on a huge towling dressing gown and loosly plaited my hair so it would be extra wavy. I let the bath out, blew out the candles and wandered through to the bedroom section.

I set to work on my make up

I buffed in foundation, bronzed and highlighted my cheeks, created a gold smokey eye with a line of black eye liner along the lash line, filled my eye brows, curled and lenghtened my lashes, concealed I never ever made such an effort with make up but I was so excited about tonight I went all out.

I'd dried off so I went back to the bathroom and put on an extra layer of fake tan so I'd be that little bit more glowy. I pulled on under wear and went to my suitcase, I had a few options but I wanted to go all out, thank god I had brought all my clothes or else I would have been stuck in jeans -.-  

I pulled out my black dress, it was one of my favourites I had bought it for my Grandpas 80th birthday party which had been a posh meal in a restaurant on the themes. 

It was floor length, cut off athe sleeves with a high kneck (helping out with the illusion of me being taller which is ever needed, so maybe I am more 5"3 than 4.. sue me!!) there were a few gold shapes on the top and then the rib cage area was sheer with ribbons bringing in my waist and I love it. It is the most beautiful thing I own. I went to the bottom of my case, shoes and bags are m weaknesses I own so many it drives my mother mad. I settled on black wedges with swirled straps and my micheal kors clutch. I was excited! I used my darkest lipstick a purlply reddy colour to add even more glamour and spritzed myself with perfume I was all set.

outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81276113