lunching it up

(I am back baby - sorry it has taken me a million years to get back round to it.. you're cute comments have really made me smile though)

*Elise's point of view*

We tumbled into the restaurant everyone vlogging it was a whirlwind of having a camera pointed into my face and having to respond to quick fire questions. We all sat down I had Sam one side Marcus the other, the poor girl clearly recognized majority and blushed furiously as she took everyone's orders hurrying back to her friend behind the desk. I smiled thinking about how giddy I would be if I wasn't actually getting so close to them all. It was such a nice feeling to have this group around, our school was so small in Brighton our group of friends knew everything about one another which was nice in that we are so close but it definitely got samey seeing everyone all day everyday, getting to know a knew group had been so good for me. Sam put his arm on the back of my chair and asked about school and Brighton and I found myself relaying a whole host of stories and in return hearing all about his travels, which was crazy just hearing about all the opportunities these guys had had made me feel excited for them.

Food came and the whole table dug in instagrams being taken all around and everyone was laughing and chatting such a chilled out vibe. We finished up with everyone opting for frozen yogurt and had a group photo with us all clutching our pots grinning, I turned to Marcus and we had a conversation about the fact ice cream from Brighton was The best in the world until the bill was sorted and we were good to go, our waitress bless her very shyly asked if she could get a picture with the guys I took it as she stood in the middle of the group smiling her little head off.