mistake?

*Elises point of view*

I sobbed my head on my pillow, he was so angry and upset and it was all my fault. I heard a knock at the door thinking it was Alfie I leapt up and launched myself at the door I knew I looked a mess, my face was blotchy hair tucked behind my ears, my nose was orbably running but if I could just hug him and say sorry I knew it would be okay.I swung the door open and was surprised to see Caspar stading there he took one look at me and hugged me. I relaxed into his muscular arms. I was all out of tears but I still needed comforting. He stepped into the room closing the door behind him keeping one arm firmly around it.

'Now is this one of those times you want to talk about it or simply have a cuddle?' he whispered to me 

I shook my head burying my head into his chest, then with out thinking I looked up and kissed him. Not even just a peck I wrapped my arms tightly round his kneck and hes hands slid to my waist and stepped forwards pinning me to the wall kissing me more passionetely. I wasn't thinking as I ran my hands through his hair and his up moved up and down my waist, we broke free and Caspar began kissing my kneck. I closed my eyes I knew I had to stop this now.

'Hey Caspar' I said stepping round him, ' thanks for being so sweet and not making me tell you' 

'Not a problem' he said looking dissapointed I had moved

'I guess I will get ready for swimming and see you down there?' 

'Good plan' he said turning for the door

'Oh and and Caspar..' I said swallowing hard

'Don't worry I am not going to say anything' he said smilling back at me, 'I don't want to embaress myseelf' he said winking at me