Mirror mirror

*Elises point of view*

I watched Sam walk up the corridor and smiled to myself. Then I realised.. I WAS SUCH A SLUT. So far today alone I had some kind of heart flittery conversation with 5 boys and I am yet to talk to Casper. I hadn't said it aloud so technically it doesn't count.. I am a silent slut... 

Just at that point alfie swung open our door

'Ah' I squeaked

'Oh sorry El, I was about to come and find you to give you our key I am going to speak to Finn about our video so the rooms all yours to get ready, I will come and knock 5 minutes before we meet the others'

He chucked me the key and sprinted off down the corridor, he was in excitable 5 year old mode but he was so cute I forgave him. 

I shut the door behind me, the room was very nice a nice big double bed and a giant bath in a  doorless bathroom opposite the bed. My hair was okay so I didn't need to shower before lunch, I checked my phone (1) new message from Zoe ' hey beaut, got Alf to send me your number - me and Louise are making an effort for lunch! Dresses and makeup, just thought I'd tell you fancied joining the over dressed club x' I quickly replied 'Consider me fully on board - see you in a bit fellow odc members x'

Okay right, I did admit there what 6 guys I wanted to impress.. So I better get cracking I pulled off my jeans and jumper and looked in the mirror;

I was slim, size six but also pretty small.. 5'4 maybe? (hopefully) I had a light layer of fake tan, nothing bronzed merely not snowman or moteled. My choice of underwear was blue and purple floral knickers and a matching bra. I pulled my hair out of its giant bun and it fell down my back coming down to the bottom of my rib cage, I had been growing it forever and I used to annoy Alfie at sleep overs when it would spread across his pillow and tickle him. It was almost white blonde in the summer but due to the winter it was a little bit darker ( all natural ) I pulled it into a high pony tail for make up purposes. I looked closer at my face, my nose and cheeks were speckled with freckles - which I hated but all my friends love, Alfie calls them fairy kisses. My skin was pretty clear thank god just a small spot on my chin which I hoped I could easily cover up, my eyes were dull there was no denying, they were grey with light lashes that needed a good coating of mascara to be noticed! 

I pulled out my make up bag and got started on concealing and highlighting in order to make myself presentable, I fished with a coating of Jasmine Lip Butter and face was done. I opened my case sprayed on some deodrant and looked into my case, what was not too dressy but was pretty, I setteled on my Paistley short sleeved dress from topshop, it was blue and a really light blue pattern and just a simple cotton. I pulled on lacy socks, wedge desert boots and spritzing myself with vanilla body spray I was set. I left my hair down I prayed the others didn't think I was trying to hard.

I suddenly panicked and text Zoe saying ' QUICK SHOW ME YOUR OUTFITS' she sent back a picture message - thankfully they were on par with me - Zoe in a cute black floral dress and Louise in a cotton denim stylr number. I relaxed, 'I texted back see you two beauties down there' Alf would be here any minute

----------------------------------------

COMMENT GUYSSSSS XX