Eat the night away

*Elises ponit of view*

We were all milling around waiting to be called through to eat, at this point I had Sams arm around my waist and me Louise, Soph and Sam were in hysterics as Joe told us about this party he had been too, I leant back onto Sam who put his arms round my waist and kissed my cheek ' I am so glad you came' he said to me 'You have no idea how happy I am' practically in audably but with a huge smile across my face.

-----------------

'Dinner is served' called the waiter pulling down a curtain that seperated the lobby from the dining hall. It was layed out with three long tables with literally 50 seats each and the walls were lined for waiters and waitresses dressed in black an white holding silver platters with starters and drinks I grabbed Finns arm and squealed ' it is all so fancy' I giggled he simled at me I reached up and pecked his cheek 'I am so so so excited' I said pulling him towards the table. I sat with Finn on one side and Joe the other, Alfie and Louise were opposite but I just was in heaven and I am sure it sounds odd but never had I had this feeling of happiness and I just felt like in an afternoon I was becoming me again and feeling happy again which is a feeling so lost to me..

The food was gorgeous we started with little cute prawn coctails, then the main was some chickeny thing with vegies and chips and then dessert was chocolate brownies. And I just sat back and watched the conversations as I polished off my brownie and took in the feeling in...

++++++++

GUYS I NEED TO KNOW WHO WE WANT ELISE TO END UP WITH!!!