The end of the end

Dear all I am sorry you are so disappointed I never finished my story and I couldn't be more grateful for all your kind feed back and the crazy amounts of reads.

Unfortunately I did stop updating this work because I probably started it at the wrong time with school exams coming up but since then I feel I have just grown out of this piece of writing.

I never thought I would come back to it but disappointingly I have experienced some negative things on this account where by
'YoutubeRcollection' has attempted to claim my work as their own and is persistently commenting encouraging people to go over to their 'new page.' They have copied my entire account and are now trying to copy my work. Unfortunately for them they can't get reads off their own merits so are trying to steal mine.

Their story is that someone has hacked this account, strikes me as very strange that someone would hack a successful story and never post... Also they failed to stick to their story by also commenting things like 'well fine why don't you update then.' I am not writing this as an explanation to them but rather to my lovely supportive readers. As I said I have left this story behind but it doesn't change the fact I'm very proud of it and I love reading all the positive comments and therefore I'm fighting back to the person trying to ruin that for all of us.

It is plainly clear to anyone that read my story I am the author, my writing style and appalling use of punctuation will always stay the same and so when they inevitably comment below I'm so glad people who really enjoyed the story will immediately know they are lying.

As repayment to you guys and to well and truly shut down the pathetic fake account I thought I would outline how I had originally planned the story would unveil..... Enjoy my final update

The rest of the time in London would have been a crazy blur (given real life updates Sam would have had to leave London swiftly because of job offer) but things wouldn't have gotten any easier for Elise... Oh no the boys were all still keen and through no fault of her own she was still keen on all of them!!! But the group sticks together and really bonds Elise and the girls find true friendship and thus is slowly being accepted by all the YouTube fans who see her joining the group. She finds she really bonds with Joe about their shared interests but just can't shake the electric kisses with Caspar and Finn.
After the whirl wind of London most of the group head up to Cornwall for a week by the beach. A new group of girls are introduced quickly bond with the girls but also take some of the attention off Elise. Things settle and some how it's become a very coupley holiday with Zoe hanging out with one of the local surfers and all the boys bar Finn getting in with the cottage girls.
Elise and Alfie can't help themselves they are both secretly jealous of the flings the other is leading and one night it blows up. They have a huge argument where Alfie demands Elise to tell him what's been going on this year because he can't stand here in the dark forever.... It kills Elise to do it but she opens up about her anxiety and the day where it was all too much and if Alfie hadn't found her and they hadn't had their singular meaningful kiss she doubted she'd be hear today. Alfie is so over Come with emotion he has to leave the room he goes to the beach by himself in the dark and sits and thinks and he finally tells himself that this is it and she is the one.
Meanwhile Finn overheard the conversation and more quickly than the two of them recognises their need to be together. He comes in and sits with her and holds her hand and is finally is the one to say to Elise her and Alfie are meant to be and she needs to find him. He wraps her up in a picnic rug and she runs to the beach.
Izzie (the girl who Alfie had been chatting with over the holiday) left the day before with the understanding it had been a little holiday fun and the crew were getting ready to head back just the next day.
Elise runs into Alfie just as he was walking back up to the house to find her.

'You know what I've wasted my life knowing deep down it was all about you and that it was you that made me happy. I know you can't use people as medicine but I don't need medicine when I'm with you, you make me the good version of me and I can't imagine life without you' Elise said breathlessly,  cheeks still streaked with tears and hair across her face. She looked up not knowing what his reply would be but praying it would be reciprocated.
Alfie looked at her there was nothing to be said other than 'I love you' and he picked her up and kissed her.
Neither of them could have imagined for 'it' to happen in any way other than together and for it to be romantic and special. On the picnic blanket under the stars it was beyond clear that it was right to wait for Alfie and wait for this moment. How could you feel regret about something perfect?
Life kind of went back to normal well so far in that Elise was back in Brighton and school and with her family. But now she was the public girlfriend of a YouTube star and a bunch of her closest friends were fast becoming celebrities. And were all planning a summer trip to LA

.....Elise sat nervously twitching her leg
'You ready? Pressing record now' said alf
Elise's face split into a grin
'Hi I'm Elise and I guess you could say I'm half new to YouTube...'

All the love in the world xxxx