Second arrival

*Alfies point of view*

As we pulled up outside the hotel I felt myself relax for the first time since Finn had put his arm around Elise. I mean she is my best friend, Finn is a great guy I should be over joyed that they could have a thing, infact any of the guys here - they are great and just El's type but the thought of it made my want to kill someone. I shook it off, come on its Finn Harries, he is a flirt plus it was just an arm around her it hardly means much.. Does it? 

*Elises point of view*

I turned to face Alfie 'I am so excited thankyou so much for forcing me to come' I squealed kissing his nose, he smiled back and said ' on the contrary thankyou for coming!' we all got out of the car to see Sam, Maz, Louis and Casper running down the steps all the boys jumped into a  huge group hug whilst the girls waited paintently on the side line, next Zoe and Louise were dragged in. Me and Sophie stood their a bit awkwardly whilst there was an array of ' how are you mate, I have missed you, give us a cuddle' Then Jack being a a good boyfriend pulled out and put his arm aroud Sophie and said 'guys this is Soph' the boys who hadn't met her all waved and shouted hellos and then Alfie piped up ' and this is Elise' this time only Louis and Maz said hi I felt embarrassed as Sam and Casper kind of just looked at me I smiled moving slightly behind Alfie feeling nervous again ' Oh er Hi' they said after the pause.

'Okay, to the rooms!' Called Jack