save you

*Alfies point of view*
I had just finished my video with Casper, I was going to find Elise and see if she wanted to do one before we all met for a swim when I saw a body curled up against the wall

I sprinted the corridor to find Elise gasping for air and sobbing, a panic attack, I could recognise one from a mile off after being Elsies best friend.. I thought it was getting better, that she was getting better but now I started to worry.. I sat her up straight talking in a calm voice about how all she needed to do was stop and breathe and pinned her up right until her breathing began to slow and she stopped sobbing. She looked into my eyes silent tear streaming down her face. It was heart breaking, I could feel myself welling up, she was so tiny and yet so broken lying here in a corridor crying her eyes out, I bent dont and wedding lift carried her back to our room. She didn't say a word just let her shuolders silently shudder along side the tears. I lay her on the bed and she curled into ball and closed her eyes.

You have no idea how scary it is to watch someone you love fall apart and I had had to do it far too many times, But I knew at that moment there was nothing I could do. I wiped the tears from my own before lying myself opposite Elise...