Chapter Forty-One

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT!!! xx

Caitlyn's POV

       "So when did everybody wake up?" I asked the twin as he shrugged.

"I think Jadyn said she had been up since six, but I guess she ran, swam, then had breakfast with one of her old friends then came home and took a shower or something. Then my parents said they woke up about nine, Madison just woke up thirty minutes later. And the brother woke up at eight or something," the twin said as he led me down a stairwell.

"Oh wow, I feel bad..." I said trailing off as the guy smirked and shrugged.

"Don't, seriously, four sixths of us are morning people the rest aren't," he said as he took a left and I heard laughter.

I also heard barking, "You have dogs?" I asked surprised, I never heard Jadyn talking about it.

"Ya, we have a German Shepherd named Bruce, a Yorkie named York, a Shih Tzu named Jacey, and Jadyn's dog which is a French Bulldog named London," the guy said as I looked at him.

"Jadyn has a dog?" I asked surprised, I mean I was more surprised, I  never heard Jadyn EVER talking about her animals.

"Oh ya, she's had London for like three years or something, since the dog was a baby," Jadyn's brother said as he stopped at a glass door and pushed it open.

I heard laughter and barking along with talking and he made a 'After You' sign and I smiled at him, "Thank you so much Adam," I said.

He gave me a weird look and said, "I'm Alec."

Well this got awkward...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry's POV

        "Come on baby!" Sarah begged leaning over me giving me a view of her clevage but I didn't look at her.

Instead I looked at the T.V. and sighed, "I don't want to go," I told her for the millionth time.

"WHY?" Sarah asked sighing and flung herself next to me on the couch.

I moved over so she wasn't leaning on me and shrugged, "I don't want to go," I told her matter of factly.

"You were cool Harry," Sarah began standing up and starting to walk away. She looked back at me and glared, "But then you broke up with that girl and ever since you haven't partied," she said as she flipped her hair.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "She broke up with me, I didn't break up with her," I told her as she shook her head.

"Enjoy being a loser Harry, i'll be back later," Sarah said staring at me like I was going to change my mind.

"Fine," I said flipping the channel.

"Don't wait up," she added.

"Wasn't planning on it," I told her honestly as I heard her stomp then heard stomping before the door slammed shut.

Well, I think that went well.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Jadyn's POV

         I saw Caitlyn and Alec walk out and she glared at me as soon as she stepped out on the deck.

"Did I do something wrong sleeping beauty?" I asked jokingly as I petted my dog London.

"Yes! You never told me you had a dog!!!" she said as I stared at her confused then started laughing.

"You are mad at me because I didn't tell you I had a dog? And I am pretty sure I did tell you," I said trying to think of the conversations we had.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't," Caitlyn said.

"I am pretty sure I did," I told her as she shook her head.

"You didn't!" she accused as I sighed.

I opened my mouth to speak but my mom cut me off, "Are you hungry Caitlyn? I was thinking we could do some shopping or take you around Los Angeles," my mom said as Caitlyn stared at her. She quickly added, "You don't have to, I mean if you just want to hang out here that is cool too."

"My mom took off the whole week so she could see us, I mean my mom loves to shop and she loves Los Angeles," I said shrugging.

"I WOULD LOVE TO GO!" Caitlyn squealed clapping her hands and my mom laughed along with everybody else in my family.

"Alright lets go!" my mom said as she stood up and I stood up along with Madison.

"I have to go grab my purse!" Caitlyn said as she ran inside then a silence followed her. A couple seconds later she came back out and looked at us and smiled weakly, "Where is my room?" she asked as we laughed.

This was going to be a good day.

Author's Note

I thought I could do it...I seriously thought I could but I am so sorry guys...You are going to have to put up with MMPH a little bit more! I AM SO SORRY! I know it will be a little hard but we can get through it together. I just don't want to make this seem like it goes on and on and I don't want it to not be too short ya know? So when I update again it will be more fast paced and ya...sorry!

GOOD NEWS IS I HAVE A BWFF! I know you guys are thinking wth is that...sadly figure it out!! It is @sexycarrotclub

-------I will be writing a new fan ficition soon and I don't know what it will be called but it will be coming soon!!!!(: maybe you guys could think of a name for it? it is a louis fan fiction...

SO TODAY WAS GREAT! Went to school for an hour and a half or so...and then tomorrow I will be gone the whole day and be at MIZZOU! FOR JOURNALISM! BAM! So excited!!!! I mean I am freaking out! AHH!!!

xxJessica

P.S. Thrift Shop is my new favorite song right now! I mean it is amazing and it has grown on me and ahh! Somebody sing it to me!

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT! LOVE YOU ALL!!! Well...most of you!