❌✖️Chapter 7✖️❌

Mikey's POV:

It's been two weeks and the doctors are starting to give up on him. They are giving him three more days and then, they are calling it. He hasn't been getting much better and I'm losing hope. I hate to admit that, but I need something to hold onto.

It's five in the morning on Thursday and I haven't slept yet. I decided to get up and get ready. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. He's not gonna wake up. I know he won't I've lost all hope.

I finished my shower and went to get dressed. A black sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse.  When I finished I went down for breakfast. My mom was trying to act happy but she is in as much pain as me. My dad doesn't seem to care much for the small boy. Alice asks about him all the time. she really liked him. So did I.

"You're up?" My mom asked. I nodded my head and she smiled at me. "Do I need to sign you up for counseling?" My mom asked and I shook my head. "Can you please say something? I'm trying really hard for you." She said to me.

"I'm sorry." I said. She sighed and turned back to the food, leaving me with my thoughts. I need to get my mind off James. My mom set an omelette in front of me and I ate it slowly. When I was done it was time for school. Great.

I walked out to my car and before I started it, I got a text from Jason. 'Hey, could you pick me up? My car isn't starting. Ugh.' I laughed at his text. He's so formal. "Of course bruh' I sent back. I love him.

I started my car and headed for Jason's house. He's really sweet, and I think he has a crush on me. I don't know what to do. I mean I like him, but I don't know if I like like him. Ugh feelings. I pulled up to his house, to find him sitting on his front steps.

"Oh my god, thank you so much. I didn't want to walk. How are you doing?" He asked as he got in the passenger side. Then I lost it. I leaned into him and soon enough our lips collided. It was nice, but it was nothing special. What about the sparks and the fireworks? I guess it's only in movies. I pulled away soon after.

"I'm sorry, I'm tired." I said and started the car. He stared at me with wide eyes until we got to the school. "Are you okay? I'm sorry." I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that I've wanted that for so long." He said with a smile. I blushed and he pecked me on the lips before getting out of the car. I got out and ran to catch up with him. "Hey" He said casually.

"Hi" I said awkwardly and then he walked away. Well crap. What am I going to do? Ugh, feelings. I went to my locker and saw Ally making out with Hunter. Ha good. Now I don't have to break up with her. I saw Ally run over to me.

"Baby, I can explain." She said pushing her breasts into my face. I laughed at her. "What's so funny?" She asked in a snotty voice.

"I'm just glad that I have a better reason to break up with your sorry sl*tty *ss." I said with a smile. She glared at me and told me I'd miss her. I highly doubt that. I left to go to my first class and it felt empty without him. Everybody made fun of James's suicide and it killed me. They wanted this. I caused this.

My first classes weren't very eventful. Then, lunch came. Jason sat next to me during lunch period. He had his hand on my thigh the whole time. He would give me a look sometimes.

"Hey Mikey? Could you maybe come with me, I think I lost my phone." He asked me. I nodded my head and we left the cafeteria. He pulled me into the boys restroom and locked the door the behind him. "I've been wanting your lips all morning." He said as he attached his lips to mine. The kiss got heated quickly.

"Jump." I said to him and he jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist. I pushed him against the wall and he moved his lips to my neck. I moaned at the feeling of his lips on my sensitive skin.