✖️❌Chapter 14❌✖️

James's POV:

I woke up when I felt a warm pair of lips press against my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Mikey looking down at me.

"You look so peaceful when you sleep, It's really cute." He said and kissed my nose. "We should get out of bed it's already eleven and my mom wants us home today." He said quietly and I pulled him closer.

"But you're warm and it's cold outside." He laughed at me and he got out of my loose grip.

"Come on, you can wear my sweatshirt." I reluctantly got out of bed and Mikey handed me the huge sweatshirt. I quickly threw it on my cold and exposed body and watched it fall to my mid thighs. "You look so cute in my clothes" He said and kissed my forehead. I put on my skinny jeans and Mikey wrapped his arm around my waist. "Are you ready?" I nodded and we walked outside to Mikey's car. I opened the car door to reveal a huge teddy bear with a small box of chocolates. "I almost forgot, I got you a teddy bear." Mikey smiled and I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much, but you shouldn't have spent the money on me." I said letting go of him and backing up.

"I wanted to. I wanted to show you that I truly love you and that I never want to leave you." He said pulling me back into a hug.

"Thank you Mikey, I love you too." I smiled and kissed him softly. I moved it to the back seat and got in. Mikey got into the driver's side and kissed me quickly before starting the car. I leaned back and watched out the window looking at the snow covered forest and the grey skies. I love the winter so much, even though everything is dead, everything looks so alive. There were a couple of small cabins with christmas lights up and smoke rising from the chimneys.

I moved in my seat so I was leaning against the door and I watched Mikey drive and sing along annoyingly to the music making me laugh. We stopped at a gas station and Mikey went inside to get some snacks and drinks for the next five hour drive. He came back in and handed me a bag of white cheddar popcorn. I remember whenever we would watch movies I would always ask for this stuff.

"Thank you." I said and leaned up to kiss him. He grabbed a large blanket from the back and handed it to me.

"You're welcome, you look cold." I watched him smirk afterwards and look back over to me. "That's ironic cause you are so hot." He laughed at his own statement and I blushed. "James please stop being so sexy or I'll have to stop this car." I smiled and he pulled over on the side of the road. "I just told you to stop being so sexy, and what do you do? Smile that that beautiful smile, and now I have to kiss you." He said angrily and leaned over to kiss me roughly. He pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slowly moved his lips down to my neck. He had to have left marks and his lips felt so soft. I leaned back a bit and jumped when the horn went off. Mikey started laughing hysterically while I tried to get my heartbeat back to normal

"It's not funny I thought I was dying." I laughed and Mikey pulled me into his chest.

"You're fine babe trust me. I'll protect you." He whisper laughed in my ear leaving a small kiss right below my ear. I smiled and he kissed me one more time before I moved back to the passenger's side. "I love you so much." Mikey said before he started driving again.

"I love you too." I mumbled snuggling back into the large fuzzy blanket. I smelt Mikey's cologne on the blanket and pulled it closer. I shut my eyes while listening to the soft rock in the background. "Let's play I spy." I said with a big smile on my face. Mikey looked over at me like I was crazy.

"It's snowing, everything is white." He laughed. I immediately felt stupid, forgetting about the snowstorm outside. "But I'll go first." Mikey said with a warm smile."I spy something... um... adorable." He smirked.