❌✖️Chapter 10✖️❌

James's POV:

I woke to a pair of soft lips on my forehead and opened my eyes to see Mikey. I couldn't help the smile that appears on my lips. Then I noticed his shirt was off. When did that happen. I just moved closer to him and took in his amazing scent.

His grip on my waist tightened a little bit and he kissed my forehead. I looked up and saw his ocean blue eyes staring into my boring green ones.

"Good morning." He said in a deep raspy voice that sent shivers down my spine. He kissed my nose and I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He laughed and held me closer.

"Oh, look who's up." I jumped hearing Susan's voice and Mikey wrapped his arm tighter around.

"Hi mom." He said with a smile. She just laughed.

"You guys need to get ready for school. You're so lucky that school is starting later. Happy monday. Also, Mikey I need to talk to you." She said with a smile. Mikey kissed my forehead one more time before leaving. I grabbed a sweater, a pair of jeans, and of course my blade, and walked into the bathroom.

I watched myself in the mirror as I took off my shirt. The black, purple, and blue bruises littered my body. I am a mess. I looked at the cuts I made yesterday and grabbed the blade and pushed it against my wrist but didn't move it. I just didn't want to.

I finally got into the shower without cutting. I was basking in the glory of taking a shower with almost no pain. That will be over once I get to school. I got out and put on my clothes.

I opened the door to reveal a cute Mikey. Did I mention he was in only a towel and damn. Stop. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He smelled really good. He sadly released me. I went down to the kitchen where I was expecting to see Susan but instead I saw Greg. He saw me and smirked. He started walking towards me and pushed me into what looked like a home office. I tripped over a bag and fell to the ground.

"Please don't hurt me." I said barely a whisper. He laughed at my pathetic state. I braced myself for the pain.

"You need to stay away from my son, faggot." He said and kicked me hard in the stomach. I quietly grunted so Mikey couldn't hear me. I got kicked one more time much harder the the first before leaving. I got up and walked carefully back into the kitchen just to see Mikey come down the stairs. I was on my way to the door to walk to school when Mikey stopped me

"I can give you a ride to school if you want." I nodded and he grabbed his keys and I followed him to his car. He turned on some music and we pulled into the school parking lot.

I got out and so did he. I was expecting him to walk in the complete different way but instead he walked right next to me. I looked up at him with a questioning glance and he nodded. His pinky finger wrapped around mine.

"I promised." He said with a smile. He let go of my finger instead he intertwined our hands. My heart started beating faster as we walked into the school. He quickly let go of my hand and walked the other way. By now I was freaking out. Everybody was staring at me and laughing and telling me that I should try harder next time.

I got to my locker and grabbed my books. I felt a hand roughly grab my shoulder and I was harshly turned around and slammed against the lacker. I closed my eyes and just got ready for the mysterious person to hurt me.