✖️❌Chapter 8❌✖️

James's POV:

The doctors didn't want me to walk, but I did anyway. I was used to the pain and this was nothing. I haven't been able to get the image of Jason kissing and holding hands with Mikey, but I don't know why I care. It wasn't even a real kiss, it was on the cheek.

I was so afraid to go home. I don't want to see my dad. I have a week to recover and then, I'm back to the abusive freak that I call my father. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to talk to Mikey much. I really don't want to get hurt.

It's about ten AM and I have seven doctors around me checking to make sure I was stable enough to leave. The Johnsons are going to be picking me up at eleven. I just wanted rest. The doctors told me that I was okay to leave the hospital at ten forty five.

I rested and finished my book just in time for them to pick me up. My face fell when I saw Mikey and Jason walk in holding hands and laughing.

"Okay it's time to go. Get your stuff." Mikey said coldly. How can he be so mean to me. He is picking me up from the hospital after I tried to kill myself because of him. How can somebody be so heartless.

I stood up and winced at the pain coursing through my body. My favorite nurse walked in with a wheelchair. I smiled at her shyly and she just laughed.

"They don't want you walking, idiot." I lightly chuckled as she pushed me down the hall. "I have to go I'm going to miss you so much. Please take care of him." She said to Mikey and he nodded like he was annoyed. I'm scared.

"Why couldn't you have just died?" Jason said coldly and Mikey laughed. A small tear threatened to spill, but I wouldn't let them get a reaction from me. The elevator opened and they both walked out, leaving me trying to wheel myself. I'm still very weak and they don't even care.

"Hurry up fatass" Mikey said quietly and Jason replied with some stupid insult about how fat I was. I know I'm fat. I'm 98 pounds and my stomach is so big. Some people would say that I was underweight, but I am so fat. I don't get it. At least I know Mikey will point out all of my flaws.

We got to the car and they didn't help me get my wheelchair in or myself. I got non stop insults until we got to his house.

"You better not go near Mikey you ugly fat peice of shit, or I will beat you to death." I flinched at Jason's words and then got myself out. Mikey helped me with my wheelchair because his mom just got home and he pushed me inside.

"James, you're here. You're going to share a room with Alice for now. I'm sorry, but you also need to go to school on Monday. I hope that you will be happy here. Dinner will be done every night around seven and I make breakfast almost every morning. My husband Greg will get home about four or five. I will always be here to talk, and I am giving you this phone so even when I'm not around we can talk." She said to me. I felt like I was in a prison. "Mikey will you show him where he will be sleeping?"

Mikey nodded and and grabbed my wheelchair then lead me upstairs where I found a sleeping Alice and an extra bed where I guess I was sleeping. I mumbled a quiet thank you and he coldly laughed and left the room.This is going to be great. It's still better then home.

I went into the bathroom and splashed my face with water. I avoided the mirror as I got into the shower. It was refreshing, but painful. I got out quickly and dried off. I grabbed my sweatshirt and my pants and put them on. I need new clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom and heard a small noise coming from Mikey's room. Me being the nosey person I am, I looked into the room to see Jason and Mikey having a heated and passionate make out session. I walked back into Alice's room and saw Alice playing with a big white teddy bear.