✖❌️Epilouge❌✖️

Alex and James got married when they were 23 years old, being convinced that they were perfect together, and they were right. At 26 they adopted their first child and another at 29, and twins at 30.

James still had body issues and never felt comfortable with his scars, but Alex was always there to tell him otherwise. James works as a social worker and Alex is a kindergarten teacher. Their kids were perfect. They never hurt anyone after hearing things about their dads past.

Mikey ended up with Jason and they never had kids and always fought Jason and Mikey had countless affairs but never did break up.

Adelaide created her own little coffee shop and in her free time she was a writer. She wrote about James and her mom and they both sold very well. She stayed in touch with Jalex and loved her nieces and nephews. She had five kids of her own with a guy that she ended up leaving. Now she's a single mom, but she's living.

GGGGGUUUUUUYYYYYYYSSSSSS!!!!!!!! It's over. I so sad. I hope that you guys loved reading this as much as I loved writing it. I'm going to post another book soon. It is Phan, and if you liked this, you'll like my next one too. I love you guys so much!! It's amazing??!?!?!????!?!? Okay bye for now babes. 246 words.