✖️❌Chapter 18❌✖️

James's POV:

I woke up with a searing pain in my neck and hands. I got up and went and took off my bandages and got into the shower. I felt scared. I don't really know why, but I was terrified to go to school. I washed my body under warm water and stayed in there a bit longer than usual. I got out and dried myself off. I put on a large white sweater and black skinny jeans and then re bandaged my hands. I put on my toms and my glasses and grabbed my backpack before walking out of the house.

I left a little early and with every step, I felt on edge. I didn't get far before I was grabbed and pulled behind a small unused building. I felt a hand cover my mouth before I was pushed through the back door. I yelped feeling the unknown person slam my head into a wall and I passed out.

Mikey's POV:

"You did what?!" I heard my mom yell. I wiped my eyes and lifted my head from my pillow.

"What? I can't have a gay son! He is a disgrace to the family!" I heard my dads voice. I sat up quickly and ran out of my room.

"James needs Mikey!" My moms voice boomed through the house, making me jump slightly.

"Why should I care?! He is a worthless depressed boy! Nobody needs him alive!" My dad yelled back and I heard a loud slap. I quickly walked into the family room to see my dad clutching his cheek.

"He is an amazing boy and he deserves to be happy!" My mom yelled before looking at me. "Honey. I'm so sorry." My mom said with tears filling her eyes. "You need to get ready for school. And pick up James for school. I need to know that he's okay." My mom said and I ran upstairs and started getting ready. I didn't shower, I just put on a hoodie and jeans and converse and grabbed my backpack and keys. When I walked back downstairs, my mom was the only one there. "He left." My mom said and started crying. I ran over to get and sat on the couch and let her cry on my shoulder.

"Mom. Why did you do that?" I asked once she started calming down.

"Because. He can't treat you that way." She said while gasping. "I'll be fine honey. You need to go to school." She said with a forced smile. I hugged her again and kissed her forehead. I grabbed my car keys and started driving towards James's house. I jumped out of the car and walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. Charlie opened up the door and I smiled at her.

"I'm here to pick up James." I smiled at her and she looked confused.

"He left like 5 minutes ago. I'm sorry." She said and I was glad that he was okay. I mumbled a thank you and started driving towards the school. I didn't see him on my way to school, by the probably already got to school. I practically ran into the English class and stood by James's seat waiting for him to come in. The warning bell rang and James still wasn't in class. Adelaide walked in the class and looked at me angrily.

When the bell rang, I went to my seat and couldn't stop looking at the door, waiting for James to walk in. But he didn't. I jumped out of my seat when the bell rang and went to my next class. I hope he's okay. I couldn't pay attention to the teacher. My thoughts were clouded with James. I went through the day texting James, but never getting an answer. When the last bell rang, I ran to my car and drove to James's house. When I rang the doorbell, nobody answered. I left and went to my house.

"He's fine. He's a strong guy. He's fine. He's fine. He's fine." I continued to repeat on my way to my house. I parked the car and walked into my house to see my mom in the kitchen. "Hey mom." I said and forced a smile not wanting to worry her. She came up to me and hugged me.

"I missed you so much." She said and buried her head in my shoulder. "How was James?" She asked but I didn't want to tell the truth.

"He was fine." I smiled and pulled her closer. "I love you." I mumbled into her hair.

"I love you too." She mumbled and pulled away. "We should watch a movie tonight. I'm making pizza." I smiled at her and went into the family room and looked at our movies. I grabbed home alone. My mom walked out with a large plate with a pile of cheese pizza on it.

"Do you want to watch Home Alone?" I asked and my mom nodded. We started the movie and ate pizza until it was all gone. My mom fell asleep on my shoulder and I finished the movie. "Mom. Let's go to bed." She woke up and walked into her room and I cleaned up the dishes. When I was done I went to my room. I checked my phone and I still had no messages. I plugged it in and fell asleep.

James's POV (DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO RAPE) VIVID AND DESCRIPTIVE IM SORRY!

I woke up on a small blanket with my wrists tied to a pole above my head. I groaned at the pain in my head and realized that I had no shirt on and it was very cold in the dark room.

"You're finally awake." I heard Jason's voice. I jumped and he walked into my view. He had only his sweatpants on and a smirk across his face. "I wanted you to watch me." He said and walked closer to me. He dropped to his knees and started undoing my jeans.

"Please don't hurt me." I managed to say quietly. He  continued to take off my jeans and soon I was left in only my boxers.

"I want you to feel me. I want you to beg. I want you to hurt." He said in a low voice and crawled over my cold body. His lips attached to my jaw and I felt so dirty and gross. He say on my lap and his arms wrapped around my waist. His fingers made me want to cry. His lips continued to move around my body and his hands wandered with his mouth. I let my tears fall and he looked up at me.

"Don't cry yet. We haven't started." He said and moved back so that he was sitting on my lap and he kissed my lips. I didn't kiss back, but he just kept trying harder. His nails were digging into my back and I yelped and he took the time to stick his tongue in my mouth. I bit his tongue and he pulled his face from mine.

"Did you just bite me you slut?" His fist connected hard on my cheek and then my chest. I started coughing uncontrollably and he got off of me and pulled off his sweatpants. And then started pulling off my boxers, leaving me completely naked. He grabbed two long prices of rope and tied my legs to the small hooks on the ground. He crawled over me and touched my dick. The tears started rushing down my face and he pulled off his boxers.

I fought the ropes around my ankles and wrists but there was no use. He managed to get himself under me and and I could feel him against my ass. He forced himself into me and I screamed. He put his hand over my mouth and thrusted into me. I felt every ounce of life sucked out of me. I was a mess. I tried to scream and I tried to fight him but I'm just so worthless and weak. I could feel my wrists start bleeding from me fighting the ropes, but I didn't care I wanted out.

"Do you like it baby? Do you like feeling all of me? Do you like that I am the one taking your virginity?" He whispered in my ear while biting and kissing my neck. I shook my head and he bit my neck hard. I yelped at the feeling and he laughed. I felt him release inside of me and he pulled out. I continued crying and fighting. He threw a blanket onto me. "You're so gross. You need to cover yourself." He said and kicked started hitting me again and I felt my body go numb before I passed out.

(2 hours later) If you skipped. You can read now.

I woke up on my bed with Juliet laying next to me. My first thought was that it didn't really happen until I felt the searing pain in my entire body. I carefully got off of the bed and fell down to the ground because of a pain in my leg. I looked down and saw that my entire leg was blue and cut deep. I could tell that it was severely broken and I managed to get to my closet to find my crutches and when I did, I stood up and went into the bathroom to clean the past off of my dirty body. I turned on the water and looked at all of the deep cuts on my leg and torso. I was afraid to go into the water, but I needed to. I felt my body burn and I screamed at the pain

"Please why couldn't you have just killed me?!" I yelled. I got out of the shower quickly and wrapped myself in a towel and put on a sweatshirt and opened my bedroom door and I slowly made my way downstairs and let Juliet outside to go to the bathroom. I grabbed a bag of chips and then went back upstairs after Juliet was done. I laid down and opened the chips and started eating. I felt discussing but I knew that I needed food so I wasn't too weak. I put the chips on my night stand and cuddled up into the covers and Juliet laid next to me. I fell asleep crying.

I'm sorry... I love you... Guys... I'm sorry. How old are you guys? I'm 15... I love you babes. Sorry... 15.8k!!!!! 1761 words