✖️❌Chapter 11❌✖️

James's POV:

I woke up on Mikey's bare chest for the second morning in a row. He was already awake but he didn't know I was. I decided to play a small prank on him. I let out a quiet and low moan just to see his reaction. He groaned in response.

"James why do have to be so fucking sexy." Mikey moaned. I quickly sat up and pecked his lips lightly.

"What did you say about me?" I asked and laughed.

"I said you are so fucking sexy." He said and pulled me toward him roughly but also softly to ensure he didn't hurt me. He kissed me passionately and I kissed back. He pulled away and kissed my jaw. "So s3xy." He said as he lightly nibbled below my ear and I moaned quietly.

"Mikey.... We should really uhhh get to school." I studdard from pure bliss. He laughed.

"Wow you're like putty in my hands." He said kissing me one more time. "But that's okay cause so am I." He smirked. "It's only 5. We have like 2 hours." He argued tightening his grip around me to keep me there. "I can make us a breakfast milkshake if you want." I nodded and we put on our clothes before walking hand and hand down the stairs. He picked me up and sat me on the countertop by the blender.

"What are you boys doing up so early?" I heard Susan's voice coming from the top of the stairs.

"I'm making this little cutie a milkshake." He said and winked at me and I blushed. Greg walked out of the office and glared while nobody was looking. I jumped when I heard the fridge close. "It's okay babe it's just me." Mikey said with a big smile. "What do you want in it?" He asked.

"I'll have whatever you have." I replied. He smiled and started putting a bunch of stuff in the blender. I watched him lovingly. He grabbed my hand and started up the blender.

Tommy came running down the stairs like a five year old on christmas morning and hugged Mikey.

"Get off of me you overgrown child!" Mikey yelled with a huge smile on his face. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Stop torturing the children." I heard Emma say. She ran up and jumped on Tommy's back. "Be nice." She scolded him. "Good morning James. Sorry we took over your bed last night." She apologized.

"It was fine don't worry about it." I said back.

"Thank you for taking James's bed last night." Mikey said with a smirk. The room filled with ooo's and I blushed. Mikey got out two cups and poured the milkshakes. He handed me one of the cups and a spoon and I gladly took it.

"Thank you Mikey." I said sweetly. He smiled.

"Anything for you." He said in a fancy voice. I laughed at him and he was fake pouting. I looked around seeing if anybody was around and got off the counter and stood in front of him. He smiled at me.

"I'm too lazy. Kiss me." I complained and he laughed before putting his milkshake down and wrapping his arms around my waist before attaching our lips in a short but sweet kiss. "Thank you." I said and grabbed my milkshake and took a bite. I groaned at the taste. "This is amazing." I almost moaned again and he laughed.

"Can you get any cuter?" He asked and I blushed. "Crap we should probably get ready for school we have 30 minutes until school starts." I groaned and went upstairs to put on more appropriate clothes which ended up being a grey sweater and black skinny jeans.

I was tying my converse when Mikey came in. He softly pushed me down on the bed and crawled over me. He held my hands back against the bed and started kissing my neck and I moaned.

"I wish I could do this all day." He groaned and kissed my jaw. I moaned again and he got off of me.

"Me too." I said sadly. I grabbed my bag and we made our way into the rain and into his car. "I love the rain." I said and watched it hit the windshield. Mikey said something under his breath but I couldn't make it out. He started the car and we drove off to school. When we got there I got out of the car and walked quickly to the school doors.