Chapter 3-season four cont.

Antonio pov

"Voight I am outside the warehouse" and voight replied " good move in slowly we are right inside the doors and stay as quite as possible we think nesbit has casey on the second floor." Within in that the whole unit was right inside the enterance of the building they moved up the stairs slowly and silently. At the top of the stairs was a door and they stood behind it and listened for voices within a half of a second they hear nesbit's and Casey's voice. Voight said demandingly and silently " move in on three on my count... one two three."
Within seconds they took down nesbit and casey was alive and tied to chair. I said to casey " casey are you alright?" Casey replied " yea i am fine." I said while untying casey " we are going to get you check out at the hospital to make sure and gabby called this in she went to your apartment and saw everything she is fine she is at my district with burgess and the desk sergeant I am going to have them meet us at Chicago med and have them tell gabby that you are alive and so far ok." " what happened with nesbit do you remember ?" Casey answered " yea he came to my apartment and said he wants pay back he said he saw us when we were outside 51 and knew I was telling everything to the police" ... " and he killed that girl at the club that I said she looked scared and stuff when he came for me at my apartment she followed him in without him knowing he killed her then I was trying to escape to get to a safe place to call you that is why the apartment is a mess but he got me before I could escape." Within that we were in the er of Chicago med and a couple minutes later gabby and Burgess arrived.